Status: Time Travel. Demons. Beelzebub himself. All after me, George Carter. It never rains it pours.

The Time Travel memoirs: Lost And So Alone

Chapter 25: Breaking through the rift

Lloyd patched my shoulder up the best he could with the supplies aboard the majestic.
I was glad we did everything we could for the passengers of the Titanic, I couldn't help thinking the result was about the same anyway.
I got to the control panel of the majestic, Lloyd stepped behind me.
"Where to captain?"
"You don't have to call me that, I didn't earn the rank."
"The bravery Ive just witnessed aboard the Titanic was enough to earn that rank if I may say so sir."

Lloyd and I had agreed there was nowhere else for him to go.
He was part of my crew now, I had told Lloyd that I intended to build up a stable crew, time travel was hard enough to be honest ,we would feel safer with a crew.
Storm's crew were able, my crew would be too. We just had to find them first.

I felt a painful Jolt in my shoulder, "aurgh." I said.
"Try not to put strain on it sir."
"I kind of need to I'm flying the ship."
It was that I hadn't noticed, yes I was flying the ship but as I entered the time-space vortex, the majestic jutted to the side of the vortex because my attention was diverted.
The majestic crashed through the side of the vortex, it ripped open time and space its self creating a time rift.
"Shit."
"Something wrong?"
"Ive just crashed through the vortex, hold onto something, we're headed somewhere we probably didn't want to go."

The majestic left the rift and swayed. I looked out of the windows and saw the scariest sight I had ever seen.
We landed on a human colony, it was a day nobody would forget, every human was looking in the sky as planet earth exploded.
Lloyd and I looked at each other, fear on our faces.
"That's the earth." I said astonished.
A tiny drunk man wandered over to us, "damn right it is!"
We walked away, Lloyd was sweating, "we can't go through the rift again boss, Ive got a feeling that if we do, things like this are going to happen."

"Agreed." I said.
We both boarded the Majestic again, I stood for a moment longer and watched my world burn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so short Im not feeling too well.
Thanks to Thenightmarewriter
Lozziewho
Thegoodtwo
and the readers x