Status: Time Travel. Demons. Beelzebub himself. All after me, George Carter. It never rains it pours.

The Time Travel memoirs: Lost And So Alone

Chapter 36: Home sweet Home

The fight through ruined Chicago was very difficult indeed.
Zach was incredibly tired off the fall through the window, Lloyd had a bullet wound in his leg and I still had a knife in my arm.
"Don't worry captain, the knife will be removed when we get back to the majestic, we cant risk blood loss." said Zach.
I nodded, "where's the majestic?" I asked.
"On top of the building." said Lloyd.
I turned to him, "then why did we come out of the gates then, we've been fighting for ages," I said, shooting a zombie with my shotgun.
He pointed to a small ruined building.
"That building sir."

We climbed to the top of the building, the zombies were irrelevant now, I just kicked them when they came near.
We showed respect though, the infection were once people, men,women and children.
My hand touched the back of the majestic.
"Tell me you have the cargo button, Lloyd."
He took out the button from his pocket and pressed, the hydraulics opened the door and he stepped inside.

In the medical bay we were seen to, Zach simply went to bed after a thank you from Lloyd and myself.
Pressure was put on my arm and the knife was removed.
Lloyd lay down and I played operation and removed the bullet.
Lloyd limped for a while that month, he got over it remarkably quickly though.
He had gone back to new york but noticed our error before he set off.,
He said goodbye to his wife, she had said something about the titanic sinking, how could she have known that, Lloyd was still on it ,that's why he never got to visit her.

Lloyd had visited the last time period we went to, a little like a re-dial button on a phone.
He had killed one of the swat team by suffocation.
"Thank you Lloyd." I said, shaking his hand tightly.
He smiled and nodded, "any time sir, any time."

I dropped off to sleep very easily that night, home sweet home, I was glad to have survived.
The look on the faces of the zombies scared me though, they had seen something.
Something wrong.
The look of horror etched into their faces was unforgettable.
Parallel worlds were more than dangerous, they were down right creepy.
I slipped into my dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
For all my readers x