Status: Time Travel. Demons. Beelzebub himself. All after me, George Carter. It never rains it pours.

The Time Travel memoirs: Lost And So Alone

Chapter 37: Dreamworld

Sleep always came easily in the Majestic.
But my dreams were troubled, I kept on thinking about deaths I had caused or deaths I could have prevented.
I thought about the orphanage too.

I walked around in my subconscious, I called it dreamworld.
Since the curse of Beelzebub was lifted, I had been left with this, anything can happen in dreamworld, I hated it.
Sweat dripped from my face, I noticed a familiar sight, a spirit, it had followed me all week, it wore a hooded cloak, it never stopped following me.
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed, I threw fire at the spirit, the fire made contact and pulsated through its body.
The spirit cackled, "Georgie, you cant hurt meeeeeee!."
The spirit took the shape of Damian.
Damian winked at me, and appeared next to me in an instant.
He simply stood and eyed me, "I will torture you Carter, torment you till you can take no more."

I leant forward to Damian, his eyes locked into mine, "get out of my face Damian."
He walked around me, "I'm not sure I like this place Georgie, its the only place I cant hurt you, Beelzebub will find you though, he always does."
Damian sighed.
"It is a shame though George, I wanted you to stop him."
I looked Damian square in the eyes, this was my world, he wasn't lying.
"Why?"
"I haven't always been like this, he pointed to his red skin and horns, I was once a man, like you, Beelzebub took my life, I was a sinner."
I nodded, "and you want revenge, am I right."
He shook his head, "I just want to be free, I'm on a contract."
I nodded, "I cant help you Damian, if he comes back Ill be ready."
"No you wont, nobody ever is, you stole from him though, he wants your life."

Damian disappeared leaving me feeling scared.
I felt oddly cold.
My dreamworld melted around me.

I woke up and I felt Zach dabbing my face with cold water and a cloth.
"We were worried about you sir." said Lloyd.
"I'm fine." I said sitting up.
I now wore the pajamas that Lloyd bought me for Christmas, they were blue with G.C on the shirt.
I noticed Zach sit down, my head was aching.
Lloyd was sitting in the corner of the room smoking a long cigar.
"Those will kill you." I said gesturing towards the cigar.
Lloyd smiled, "pardon my tone sir but you look worse than me at the moment."
He was right, I was sweating and pale. I laughed, Lloyd always had a comeback.

"What was that then sir?" Zach asked.
"Damian is back, he is slightly less malicious but his master wants us dead, so he will be happy to oblige."
"That demon you told us about?" Zach asked.
I nodded, "that demon, yes."
Lloyd stood up straightened his tie and smashed down the cigar in an ashtray.
"This is bad news, Lloyd began, if Beelzebub wants you dead, he'll send that demoness after you."
"Iliana?"
Lloyd nodded, "aye sir, and now that she isn't in control of her human side, she will be more than happy to kill you, stone dead."
Zach whistled, "is she hot?"
Lloyd looked at him as if questioning if he was sane, "yes, Lloyd said, that's why you need to keep your thoughts above your waste son."
He nodded, "gotcha sir."

I yawned and walked to the kitchens.
I noticed the lights were still on, Lloyd didn't sleep much, we were simply floating in space, that was where I stationed the majestic tonight.
I boiled the kettle and made myself a hot chocolate.
Lloyd took a hip flask out of his pocket, "want me to make that Irish sir?"
I shook my head, "not tonight Lloyd."
He smiled, "more for me."
I sipped the drink while walking barefoot on the cold metal floor.
"OH!" I said and turned around.
Lloyd lowered the hip flask, "What is it captain?"
"I wanted to know, how did you know to come in my room?"
Lloyd shrugged, "you were shouting sir."
"Shouting what?"
"Bring me back, that was it."
I smiled and nodded.

As I got into bed again that night I queried to myself, bring me back?
Bring me back to reality?
Bring me back Iliana?
What?
Only time would tell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, thanks also to:
Adam
Iliana
Lauren
and Mr George Crosby