Status: Time Travel. Demons. Beelzebub himself. All after me, George Carter. It never rains it pours.

The Time Travel memoirs: Lost And So Alone

Chapter 41: Forethoughts of madness

Majestic

"You know since I was a child, I have had visions and dreams, they seem crazy but... they're real."
Susie Lou was an interesting young woman, also she was amazing and very useful.
I addressed her; "so you made a psychic connection with me?"
She smiled, it touched her striking hazel eyes.
"Of course, I sent my subconscious to you, twice."
"Once in a dream and once when I was a child." I said.
Lloyd got distracted, "hang on ma'am, you've seen the captain as a child? what does he look like?"
I sighed.
"He's kept the curly hair, your stories about encountering the demons seem to have darkened it."
"Can you tell if I'm being taken over by a presence?" I asked.
She nodded, "I'd be able to tell, you are in danger though George, your soul is growing light, another encounter and I fear a demon may be able to snatch it away."
I nodded.
"Beelzebub will always be one step ahead of us, the only time we have ever surprised the devil was my voyage into hell with John Storm.

"You voyaged into hell?" Susie said, surprised.
Zach shivered, "boss told us about the people in the cages, crying to be out."
"They were there for a reason." said Lloyd.
Zach shrugged, "still, its the principle isn't it."
I held my hands up for silence, "we need to defeat Beelzebub."
Lloyd shook his head, "sir, the only way we can defeat Beelzebub is to go back to hell, even then we will need a weapon of some kind, I'm sure human weapons wont help us. Sorry for the lack of optimism sir." I smiled at Lloyd, I took out my pistol got up and walked over to the cockpit to replace it in the holster.

"George..."
I turned around, Susie stood up an walked towards me, she wrapped her arms around my back and whispered in my ear, "don't let me go."
I paused, "Ill do my best."
None of the others noticed as she withdrew her lips brushed mine, I felt her tongue, wet and lustful begging for my own.
I had to turn her down for now. She smelled... sweet, like vanilla, I had always liked that smell, It must have been her shampoo.
I took off my coat and put it on the peg behind me.
"Me being on the ship may damage your dreams." Susie said to everyone.
"What do you mean?" asked Zach.
She smiled apologetically, "when I was a child, my parents would wake up in the middle of the night... screaming, they dreamed of monsters, vampires and werewolves, things that weren't real."
I smiled.
She didn't notice my small smile, she carried on.
"Eventually, they were driven mad, one night my father screamed louder than I had ever heard, a werewolf had ripped off his arm, he was crying and shielding his face, he was begging for peace. Of course, there wasn't anything there, it was just his imagination but he didn't know that, his eyes were bare and blank like those of a blind man. They took him to the asylum the next day."

Lloyd let out a breath, "and your mother ma'am?"
"I don't know, she just died, her visions were that of passion with a vampire, the vampire would appear in her dreams on a night time, his name was Will, he was young and extremely passionate, the next morning she was dead. I like to imagine that it was quick and painless."
I nodded, "I'm not sure of the existence of vampires but the existence of werewolves is sincere I promise you."
Her eyebrows shot up, "werewolves are real?."
I nodded, "the disease is rare, you wont find any on modern day earth, its impossible, the humans are too clean."
"Wow..."
"They bite."
Lloyd snickered, "glad you're here to tell us this stuff sir."
"So do you think we'll go mad because of the dreams Susie?" asked Zach, his hands were shaking, I could tell the story had scared him.
She shook her head slowly, tears had began to trickle down her cheeks, "I'm sorry, I have no way of knowing."

It didn't matter, she was part of the crew now, people didn't tend to leave the Majestic, under my command or Storm's, it was a beautiful ship, it was also a nice place to be."
Home.
I hugged her once again, the vanilla more familiar now. "Don't worry Susie, we're here for you, no matter what."
Lloyd lit a cigar, "oh yeah, I said, Lloyd smokes."
He shrugged his shoulders, "Zach gambles." he said.
Zach chuckled, "you taught me.... sensei."
Lloyd laughed and took a drag of the cigar. "Sorry Susie, I can leave the room if you wish."
She smiled, "no of course not, don't worry, my grandfather smoked them, that's where I went when I left my parents home... after they died."
He nodded, "of course."

Whilst the group were talking I sat inside the cockpit, I had a habit of sneaking off but I had an idea.
I stood up and ran to the cargo bay where everyone sat on a box.
Everyone looked up, "Ive had an idea."
Lloyd raised his eyebrows and stood up, "aye sir?"
"Damian, with Susie around Damian may be able to break through to my dreams, I can speak to him and... he may be able to help us."
Zach shook his head, "sir, I don't think it's wise to ask help from a demon."
Susie looked up quickly, "demon? like the one that attacked my apartment."
Her American accent stood out now.
"He is being punished and believe me, I don't think anyone wants Beelzebub gone more than him."
I sat down crossed legs and put a hand through my hair.
"Guys, if we don't he's gonna find us and kill us all, the demon took advantage of Susie's gift and our time machine to combine a plan to get us there, that demon was foolish, he was a simple grunt, we could kill him with even human weaponry but how long until the devil personally sends some special operations demon?"
Zach nodded, "I understand sir, you're right."
Lloyd was in deep thought.
"What say you Lloyd?" I asked.
"Just wondering sir, if Damian will be able to help us or not, he isn't the biggest ally we've got."
I smiled cockily raising my eyebrows, "don't worry I have a plan B."
I laughed and walked back to the cockpit.

Susie smiled, "I hope he's right."
Lloyd stubbed out his cigar, "don't worry dear, he always is."
Zach nodded in agreement.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading this chapter hope you enjoyed please subscribe and or comment
Special thanks to
Iliana
Adam
Lauren
and
YOU!