Status: Time Travel. Demons. Beelzebub himself. All after me, George Carter. It never rains it pours.

The Time Travel memoirs: Lost And So Alone

Chapter 44: Revelations

Space is dead.

Floating above a dead planet in deep orbit, the majestic began to crumble.
The hull catches fire and is extinguished quickly in the depths of space. Damage is done, there is no real way of preventing it. The cockpit of the majestic explodes and bodies fly out, space being the coffin.
The glass floats in space, the shards of the thick glass spinning, giving the effect of spinning plates at a circus.
The tail of the majestic then falters, the metal first bends, this in turn bends the majestic over to the right and rolls the ship onto its underbelly.

The pressure builds up inside of the majestic and the engine explodes.
The extra fuel in the cargo hold catches fire. This fuel is special fuel, the fuel in question is Carbane's unlimited; the best fuel in the universe, it will stick to any surface and burn anywhere.
Even in space.
The fuel rolls down the majestic, the ship is ignited.
There is no sound but if there was you could hear the rivets on the left wing give way.
Sound or not you could see the left wing float away, just past one of the bodies.

As the ship lies; broken and bare, the memories of the ship begin to become clear.
Photo frames ignite, so do the paper hats out of the Christmas crackers.
The pocket watch that was welded to the dashboard of the ship now floats in space, still connected to the dashboard.
A door comes clean off it's hinges, it emerges from the cockpit, so does a long navy coat.
A trench coat.
The coat catches fire and...

I held my hand up for silence. "I don't want to hear my future anymore Susie, sorry I asked."
She nodded; "the future can be changed boss."
She walked over to me and took my hands, she drew me up slowly and kissed me, slow but caressing my lips with hers. I could taste the cherry blossom on her lips.
Until.
I woke up and sighed.
I have'nt got Susie after all, not in that way but I do have a prophecy.
A bad one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the shortness of the chapter!