Status: Time Travel. Demons. Beelzebub himself. All after me, George Carter. It never rains it pours.

The Time Travel memoirs: Lost And So Alone

Chapter 45: Deep Wound

Majestic 12:43pm

A secret is like a disease.
A secret will spread amongst people in no time at all, even faster than a disease if it's a good secret.
It usually is.
I lay down for the night and pondered what Damian had written, he had meant it, rub the water into the wounds and kill Beelzebub ruler of evil its self.
I could do it.
No we could do it, I needed Zach Lloyd and Susie for this, hell I needed an army.
Depression had began to kick in, a tear floated down my cheek, I saw my trench coat ignite in space.
Susie hadn't just told a story, she had told a prophecy, a prophecy from the mouth of a person with the sixth sense rang true, not like a story but it rang in the mind like a movie, I saw every bit of the majestic's destruction.
I felt every bit of its destruction.

I turned and manage to fall into the deep depths of sleep.
A voice whispered in dreamland, familiar. Not good.
Beelzebub sat on his throne, a golden thrown, decorated with human and demon skulls.
"Planning to kill me Georgie?" Satan queried.
"Something like that." I said, only vaguely aware of what I was saying. I felt dizzy, almost drunk, relaxed. Being relaxed wasn't the best thing under the eyes of the lord of hell.
I looked down at my hands, I was shackled in my dreamworld, I was also sitting on the stone floor cross legged.
Beelzebub had made my dreamworld into a dungeon, he had the power to subdue me, confusion rang true in my body, I could break free after all but he had placed an idea in my head, and idea that escape was a bad thing, that it was not necessary.

"Damian has been punished because of you, pity he was a good harvester in his day." A vision of Damian in hell arose through a thin mist in my mind, Damian was kneeling on the floor, his face was bloodied and his teeth missing, he was screaming in pain, "master..." he had tried to say.
Satan came into view now in my mind, he walked up to Damian, he held his pitchfork in his strong arms. He had hissed at Damian. "Even hell needs to be cleansed Damian, you are filth, a heretic, this is our brotherhood and you have betrayed us."
"No master..." Damian shied away as the devil raised the pitchfork. "Explain yourself scum."
Damian stood up, I could see it had taken strength, willpower. He looked Satan square in the eye, "your end will come master, any day now, that is my idea of cleansing." He began to giggle, the Damian giggle. The devil raised the pitchfork and slammed it down through Damian's skull. Satan screamed with rage and triumph. "Not before you Damian."

I was pulled back into dreamworld as Satan sat on the throne smiling the smile of a confident beast. "You killed him?" I lowered my head as the devil stood up.
"He was a heretic, he helped your cause, it was because of you that he had to die."
My mind broke free, anger did it, the chains broke, smashed as if they were ice, I jumped at Satan and went for his throat. I grasped the demon's flesh and pressed down, he struggled and kicked me off. My power was nothing compared to that of his.
The pitchfork appeared in his arms and he brought it down on my head.

I woke up.
I heard a scream and I thrust myself towards the door, I picked up my pistol from my bedside table. I checked the chamber and stalked into the corridor. There was a sharp movement to my right, I raised the pistol but it was only Lloyd opening the heavy metal door. I signaled to the door the sound had came from, it was Zach's room.
We opened the door and there he was, Zach was sitting on the bed. I noticed a shadow surround him, the shadow looked almost like a gas. The shadow floated into Zach's ear. Zach had been subdued, he was bare chested and had a look of utter surprise on his face. Lloyd and I had noticed the shadow matter, we knew it was dark.
Zach opened his eyes, the pupils were red, his expression changed to a smile, the smile spread across his face.
He giggled, almost like Damian.
"Zach?" Lloyd said.
"Are you there Zach?"
I put a hand on Lloyd's shoulder, "he's gone man." Lloyd shrugged it away and went to Zach.

"NO!" I shouted.
Zach lunged on Lloyd, I noticed claws begin to grow over his once fine fingernails. He clawed Lloyd, ripping his shirt open and revealing bloody scratch marks on his chest. He swiped once more at Lloyd's face.
I pointed my gun at Zach and fired three times.
The gun made no difference, the bullets simply infuriated Zach, I noticed the shadow matter begin to turn his skin a maroon color, that of a demon.
He dived on me, I noticed Lloyd faint.
He snarled and hissed, my friend was going to kill me.
He bit my arm with those new sharp canines and swiped at me, I screamed and threw his across his room with my legs.
I got Zach by the neck as I had Satan and pushed him to the wall, he unlike Satan was in pain.
With my free hand I opened the hatch for waste, the hatch led into space. As soon as I opened it I thrust demon Zach in front of it, so the rest of the room wasn't sucked out into space.

Zach's red eyes opened in shock, it was as if he was being sucked up a hoover. The look of fear became that of understanding.
Zach's body ripped out into space and I slammed the hatch closed.
I heard Lloyd come to, he looked out of the window and saw Zach floating in space. His form had returned to human once more, the demon didn't need a dead human.
He looked like he was sleeping.
That was the worst part, almost.
The worst part was Lloyd, I had noticed an almost father and son bond forming between Lloyd and Zach, I watched Lloyd look into deep space and see Zach floating into nothingness.
Lloyd began to cry.
I couldn't, hell, I was cold.
So was space, Zach began to freeze.
I couldn't take it, I couldn't look away, Lloyd wept like a child and I felt a tear slip down my cheek for the first time that I could remember.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading this chapter, it was emotional x