Status: Time Travel. Demons. Beelzebub himself. All after me, George Carter. It never rains it pours.

The Time Travel memoirs: Lost And So Alone

Chapter 48: Dear Diary: Honest Criminals

Dear Diary:

My days on the Oasis were limited when we were hit by the space craft, my intent was to go down with the ship, like a good captain does.
Now, I sit back on the majestic, now under the command of the best friend I have at the moment, earth born George Carter.
I didn't want to admit this but I guess it's just the two of us. He seems like he was meant to own this ship, he is a better captain than I ever was, Id never tell him that, Lloyd would grin and George would say something too witty to be sincere.

Lloyd is a nice bloke, he would have made a brilliant pirate, he is cunning and very intelligent, Ive seen him in the armory, he can lift a J.F Behemoth machine gun. I couldn't lift the Behemoth, in fact, Ive never met a man who could before Lloyd, that gun has been in the armory since before I was captain of the majestic.
It feels like home, like I'm back where I was supposed to be.
George insisted that the ship was once again mine, that I was to resume post as captain again.
I turned him down, his look of almost relief made me laugh hours later, he loves this ship more than I ever had.
It was more special now, the thing had been through rifts in time and space and had been hit by laser fire.

The ship had always been a peoples ship, me and my crew were almost like a family.
Now it was a family ship, most defiantly.

George rescued me from the planet of the Marzons, Marzon... couldn't they think of anything else?
I mustn't go off on a tangent.
The King of the crown's men did exactly what my men and I would have done, hostage. I respected them for that, they were honest criminals, much like myself.
Now George needs me, he is building up an army.
When he rescued me I was semi conscious, he probably didn't realize it.
I watched George fight for my life against the king of Marzon; King Sachar.
He is an honorable man and George spared his life, he now stays on the ship with us.
I wonder how many more spares he will pick up.
Ive always been a little cautious of aliens, I know that's a little racist but that's the way father brought me up.

Ive never seen a woman like the woman they have on board, she introduced herself as Susie Lou, man she's adorable.
She's a fine girl too, she has what many men call the sixth sense, she can read thoughts, I don't know how but she can.
George told me that she predicted a prophecy, the death of the majestic and those who are on it.
He wouldn't let that happen.
We will all fight to the end, we are all warriors.

Man, I could sure use my crew though.
They were all good men and were willing to follow me to the end of the earth.
And they did.
I'm sure it's my fault they are all dead, those bastard Marzon's, Id never forgive them.
Sachar's methods seem to be different to the rest, I don't know what the planet will do without a king.
He sent his son Rodrigo away with his mother, that's all I know.

Lloyd told me about a friend of theirs of whom they lost.
A brave fellow by the name of Zach Olson, apparently he was one hell of a sniper.
We could use him now, our moment of need.
Once we build up the army we will storm hell once again, will Beelzebub be expecting it?
We took him by surprise last time, only time will tell.
George told me that the demon, Damian had given him a year to build the army, in a year they had been searching for me, they had gone over.
Now demons would make our lives harder.
Day by day, it's going to be hell.
Pardon the pun.

I'm signing off now diary, one honest criminal to another.

Sergent John Storm

p.s. I was promoted to Sergent today, you never know, some day I might become captain!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to Adam Iliana and Lauren and to the beloved readers x