Status: Time Travel. Demons. Beelzebub himself. All after me, George Carter. It never rains it pours.

The Time Travel memoirs: Lost And So Alone

Chapter 51: Human territory

I am Lucifer, the devil, Beelzebub himself.
Interesting fact if you didn't know, Beelzebub isn't a name, its a title, in hell it means ruler of all. Speaks for it's self really, I was he and I was filled to the brim with pure power.
It was November 1985 when I stepped back to earth, Carter had gone, he was no longer one from this time, nor from this planet.
He was a memory, only a few would officially remember him, when I kill him, and I will, I will lay him to rest in this time period, here in Chelsea.
Only one person will arrive at the funeral.

I closed the portal, it was the cold that hit me first, like needles against my skin, I didn't quite scream but I made a small strained noise that could have came from a bear.
The warmth of hell was pulled away as the portal disappeared, pulled away like a table cloth and I was left standing in this place, snow already covering me.

I transformed.
I could change my DNA and transform into any human being so long as I'd seen them, it was here that George Carter stood brushing the ash off his trench coat and shaking the snow off his boots.
"Much better." I said.
I walked down the long street in my Carter suit, the stolen face grinning wildly, it felt oddly good to be a human, I couldn't live as one though, vermin, disgusting creatures they are.

I trudged through the deep snow and felt better, the snow only hit the human, not the king of demons who lay nestled inside.

Beelzebub was a title I had stolen from my father.
I had been Beelzebub for over 200,000 years now, I was young and Damian had given Carter instructions on how to kill me. My rein couldn't end yet, my fathers had lasted millions of years before I killed him in his sleep.
Ah, victory, the old hog didn't even see it coming.

How the hell had Damian even found out that I was allergic to holy water?
The blessed water was a danger to my innards, once the water makes contact with my organs or my blood, I'm finished.
His plan will be to stab me and apply the water, not if I could kill him first.
Ill make him drink his own water and then cut him open and then...
My anger had been my only problem, if my father taught me anything it was to keep my temper, If you kept your temper people couldn't tell what you were thinking, that was the best way, what the humans would call a poker face.

Now though, at the thought of imminent defeat, the power welled up inside me and pulsed down my arm, I raised the human arm and threw a ball of fire at a car.
The car burst into flame, there was a few second delay then the petrol tank exploded.
I laughed, how amusing.
I walked further down the street and turned left, there it was, the apparent of the human female that Carter had once had feelings for.
I walked up to the apartment and knocked on the door.

The human walked up to the door and opened immediately, she didn't check who it was.
"George?" she said, there was a mixture of surprise and happiness on her face.
"Hello Faith."
"What are you doing her George, I thought we were over."
I nodded solemnly, "I'm sorry that I left Faith, it was a stupid thing to do, will you take me back?"
Her eyebrows went up, she had noticed the fire in my eyes, surely.
"You didn't leave, I broke up with you, if you remember."
I laughed, my real laugh, not the human laugh, not the weak futile laugh, the demons laugh.
"George, wha..."
She looked at Carter again and noticed the right hand, the skin was black and peeling, it was the fire I had summoned, the human flesh couldn't take the heat.
She screamed and I punched her in the face, she went down like a bag of flour.

I stepped into the apartment laughing at the shock on the owner of the torched car's face.
The stolen image of George Carter melted away and I dragged the human called Faith onto the couch.
I revived the weak being and she began to scream.
I gripped her throat with her claw.
"I'm going to let go in a moment, if you scream any more, Ill tear out your throat with my bare claws, understand human?"
She nodded, tears dripping from her eyes.
I removed the claw and she put her hands over her face.
I could see the attraction to these humans, demon women were beautiful but human women were like works of art, I sat and admired her for a second and laughed.

"Who.... what.... are...you?" Faith asked through sobs.
"I am Beelzebub, the lord of the flies, Lucifer, the devil, I am a very BAD BEASTIE!"
I laughed a maniacal laugh, I had to steady myself on the plaster wall, I thought this very funny.
"I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!"
My heart almost skipped a beat when the human female stood up, "what do you want?" she asked.
My anger flared, her sudden act of bravery, standing up had challenged my authority.
I punched a hole in the wall, she staggered on the floor into fresh tears.
"I, WANT,GEORGE, CARTER!"
With every word I punched a fresh hole into something, the wall, the sofa, the table and the floor.

She was on the floor now, her knees drawn up to her head and her head between her knees, she was sobbing and shaking, truly petrified.
"I don't know where he is."
I walked over to the human, "you don't need to know, your the bait."
I grabbed her by the neck and took her out of conciseness.
I would get Carter, one way or another, I wanted to know, why the hell was he so hard to trace?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all of the fab readers who are sticking with this!