Status: Time Travel. Demons. Beelzebub himself. All after me, George Carter. It never rains it pours.

The Time Travel memoirs: Lost And So Alone

Chapter 52: Dear Diary: The Plan

An old friend of mine boarded the majestic today, it was good to see Samuel again, we lost him on a voyage a while back and after searching the damn universe for the man, we eventually gave up.
That was in the old days of course, on the Oasis, the spaceship Oasis.
Tell you the truth I actually liked the Oasis better than the majestic, it was simply more inspiring.
On the Oasis we were always feared, we had the Jolly Roger on the side of the ship, Samuel himself had painted that.
When he boarded the majestic we hugged, he was as pleased to see me as I was him.
Samuel Stryker is his new name, he was a new man, he never looked like this when he was on the oasis. Now he was ready.
He was in the prime of his life and he was loving it.
George and he had spoke of the great ruler of Altlantica, Blackbeard.
We could use an army like his when we attacked, George seemed adamant that Blackbeard would help us but Samuel and I knew what Blackbeard was like, he was worse than a bloody pirate, he was cold blooded and evil.
Blackbeard has an army of wolves; he tamed each and every wolf to his will.
They were timber wolves, each one heavily armored and controlled by the tone of Blackbeard’s voice. In all of my life I have never heard anyone who shouted as loud as that maniac.

And yet…

He controlled planet’s, he was a God if there ever was one, a king if not a God.
I was going to be dangerous approaching his castle, it seemed like a job for Lloyd, he was clever enough to pull off something like that, he’s a big feller too so he could put on a large amount of armor.
I shall talk to the guy later.
I’m proud to say George and Susie are getting closer, the captain would kill me if he knew this but I know what went on in his quarter’s last night.
I wasn’t eavesdropping, I was collecting my washing, no wonder they both came out of the same room the next day with a new spring in their steps.
I’m very glad, they deserve each other, Samuel informed me that when he had first met them, they were so close he thought they were a married couple, I really hope George doesn’t find this diary, haha! Who cares.
I shall sign off now diary, I can hear an alarm, the captain must need us to the bridge.

Sergeant John Storm
♠ ♠ ♠
This has been re-done, hope you like it!