Status: Time Travel. Demons. Beelzebub himself. All after me, George Carter. It never rains it pours.

The Time Travel memoirs: Lost And So Alone

Chapter 57: Passion

True to his word, Blackbeard had the majestic fixed and ready for take off. The engine now ran smoother than ever. John had simply entered the ship, tipped the weapons into the armoury and stalked off to his room. The room had been silent for hours now, I wasn’t worried, he was a big man, he could look after himself, but something was wrong, he wasn’t telling us something.
I was currently sitting in my quarters; I turned as there was a knock on my door. “Come in.” The door creaked open and in walked the towering figure of Sachar. “Did you get it?” I asked. He smiled and nodded. “They only had one copy in his library.” I smiled and patted the Marzon on the back. “Good work Sachar.” He left the room for a fraction of a second and brought me in a steaming hot cup of tea. “I thought you might need this sir, two sugars and barely any milk, just how you like it.”
This guy was good, Sachar was respectable, he really wanted to be on my ship too, he didn’t feel bitter that I captured him and took him away from his son; he was someone I could look up to. “Thanks man, tell me, have you noticed something different around the ship, certain energy?”

He hesitated as he handed the cup to me, the question bothered him, he would share with me though, and he would want to get it out of his system. “Sir, this energy you speak of is new, it has been surrounding the ship for about a week now, perhaps changing the attitudes of some of the crew.” I nodded, it made perfect sense, was this the energy that had been changing Storm?
“Can you tell me anything else about the energy Sachar?” His green forehead sank into a thoughtful frown, he then nodded, “it feels like a veil, a dark veil over one’s head sir, imagine putting a thin piece of fabric over your head, the fabric is see through, you see the world but you see it so much differently, when the veil is lifted from your head, the world looks normal again, right?” I nodded, “Bingo, Sachar.” Sachar frowned, “What does the typical earth game have to do with the veil sir?”

I laughed, it’s just a saying Sachar, forget it. He smiled and nodded, “where is our next stop sir?” I sighed, I really didn’t know, nothing came to mind, we had the support of Blackbeard, I now wanted the support of another powerful ally, but how to get it without being ripped apart? “Keep this to yourself Sachar, but I want the support of a thousand Spartans. Their fighting skills would equal that of a million men.” The Marzon’s eyes widened, “sir, I don’t think that’s a very good idea, I’m willing to do what you want sir, anything, but dealing with Spartan’s is a dangerous matter.”
I nodded and put my hand on my friend’s shoulder, “I know, I defeated a group of them on a planet called Massidonia, the planet of purple sands, they were a group of crazy Spartans, drunk with power and greed, the majestic’s computer has told me that they have an army of a thousand on a planet a few galaxies away, it’s an outpost.” Sanchar sat down, he looked out of breath, “and then you will have to gain the support of their leader.” I nodded, “listen, Sachar, go and get some rest, I’d like you to come with me tomorrow, you are a powerful warrior, I’ve read the files on you that you didn’t know even existed, I know you’ve fought the

Spartans, you were victorious, the battle for Marzon.”
Sachar looked into my eyes and nodded slowly, “you are brainier than I give you credit for, human, you will make a fine warrior some day, when you have defeated the devil himself.” I smiled and shook his hand. I watched Sachar depart and looked at the book he had brought me from Blackbeard’s private library. ‘One thousand armies and one thousand victories.’ It should make very interesting reading. I sipped my cup of tea and sighed, bringing in the Spartans was risky, they were powerful, I’d seen their wrath before, I remembered Dan, the madness glowing in his eyes. I had to face them again.
I opened the book and flicked through it, I was finished within the hour, it was a good book filled with strategic choices of leaders and armies, it mentioned the Spartans, vaguely, not by name though, the Spartans were too feared, many didn’t even know of their existence anymore, well most.
I thought about my relationship with Susie, it was difficult, work always got in the way, my

relationship with Iliana was passionate, yes it was passionate with Susie too, but we barely ever got the chance to talk, we couldn’t go out, we could only make love and we did that enough. Perhaps when all of this was over, perhaps then we could make our relationship count for something.
I smelled her before I saw her, my head flicked back and my hand automatically reached for the two revolvers on my hips, there she stood, from the deepest darkest depths of hell, it was she, Iliana. She stood smiling, her demoness form was menacing and sexy at the same time, she approached her finger in her mouth and her eyes narrowed, mimicking the ‘I’ve been naughty’ look. She swept over to me, I felt her on me, the safety of my revolvers snapping on automatically, although I know I did it. I threw the revolvers to the ground and faced her, sweat gathering on my shaking body.
Her breasts wobbled as she took me in her arms and I kissed her long and hard, I could almost feel the real Iliana screaming inside the demoness, but the feeling was too vague, like somebody at school shouting their friend’s name from the other end of the playground. I unbuttoned her shirt and caressed her pleading breasts with my shaking hands; I felt her tongue slide to the back of my mouth.

There was a part of me that didn’t want this, the rational part of me, that part of me was locked away in a cage somewhere at the back of my brain. My hormonal side, writhed around on the bed with a demoness, letting her passionately touch me and I her. She began to sweat and pant I lay on top of her and she smiled, her pointed teeth showing over her lips. I heard her hit orgasm just as I glanced over at the door and saw Susie rush out, I noticed tears on her face.
The rational George Carter sprung out of the cage, writing excuses on a parchment with a quill. I rolled off the bed and heard Iliana hiss. She was giggling, as she did in Venice that night, when everything seemed so right. My hands caught the magnums and I sprang up in front of her. “Don’t be silly Georgie, you know you want me.” She hadn’t even needed to say any words to seduce me, she just used my knowledge of Iliana and her body to hypnotise me into a sexual frenzy, but why?
I felt the ship dip, it was entering the atmosphere of a planet, Iliana moved closer to me, I gulped, why I couldn’t just settle down Ill never know. I pulled the triggers twice and the dual coughs rang out and echoed in the room. Iliana fell to the floor, bleeding, she wasn’t dead yet though, it would take more than four bullets to take out a demon. As she fell to the floor she had laid herself in an almost artistic position, laying down, giving me the last look of her perfect body. She gave me a smile and a wave and she melted into the ground. Why did she come here, what was her point?

The door opened and Lloyd stood with an assault rifle. “Sir, what’s going on here?” I shook my head and sat down, my head spinning off the experience, what an experience! “Iliana, she seduced me.” Lloyd’s eyebrows raced to the top of his head, “the demoness on the Titanic?” I nodded, “the very same.”
He moved nervously and lowered his weapon, “bad news sir, Susie asked for the ship to be stopped, she departed from the majestic and told us to fly away.” My eyes lit up, “Damn, that was her plan, she wanted to get the psychic off the ship, she was telling us too much about the future, we need her back.” Lloyd shook his head, “sorry sir, she was adamant, she told me to tell you that, the majestic will die and that we needn’t, we must take care to prevent the inevitable.” I nodded, “anything else?”
Lloyd let out a dry chuckle, “yes, she told me to tell you that you are a cheating bastard.” I inhaled and exhaled loudly, “naturally.” Lloyd looked uncomfortable, “I don’t want to be rude sir, but you are very naked.” I looked down and noticed the clothes that I was wearing happened to be my birthday suit, damn. “GET OUT OF MY QUARTERS!” I shouted rather embarrassed. My face was glowing red.

Lloyd left in good spirits laughing, he departed to his own quarters to get his suit ready for the morning, and some things never change.
Iliana’s sudden appearance worried me, the fact that she could easily slip aboard my ship using nothing but underworld magic got me thinking. Why didn’t Beelzebub do that if he wanted me dead so much?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed, haha, I cant write a sex scene to save my life, sorry.