Sequel: Great Love
Status: Complete!!!:)

Empath Love

An empath is someone who picks up on the emotions and / or feelings around them. It may be the feelings of someone they are close to. It might be the general feelings in a room or even when there is a very strong emotion around the world, such as fear. Being an empath is a double edged sword. It can be both a curse and a blessing.

This is a basic categorization of Empaths:

Non Empaths have completely shut down their Empath skills and use other cues to get emotional information (such as verbal and non-verbal indicators). Over time, they completely lose their Empath abilities.

Impaired Empaths might have some basic filters but can easily get overwhelmed, especially in a crowded venue or during emotional turmoil. They tend to experience emotional distress (i.e. feeling the weight of the world) and physical symptoms (i.e. exhaustion, headaches, depression)

Functional Empaths are able to control the flow of information so that it is comfortable and under their control.

Trained (or Professional) Empaths are able to interpret complex emotional information accurately and use it for specific purposes (such as healing work).

Unfortunatly 17 year old Katora is an impaired empath to the thousandth power ,she doesn't understand what's wrong with her and neither did her parents. She was diagnosed as schizophrenic when she was 5 and has been in sheppard pratt asylum since she can remember. She hears voices feels pain,fear,depression and all types of other emotions that make her seem and act crazy because she can't handle it but when carlisle cullen reads her medical reports he sees a difference between her and a schizo can he help her or better yet get an actual empath to help him help her,someone like...jasper hale!!!