Sequel: Great Love
Status: Complete!!!:)

Empath Love

Twisting the truth

“Come on Carlisle, please please please please please please” I begged him from my hospital bed.

It had been just a few hours since I had woken up in the hospital with Carlisle and the others looking at me with worry. Honestly I felt fine now and I really didn’t want to stay in the hospital long, like I said before I don’t like being confined to stay in a room. I’ve already been trapped in different rooms in the asylums I had been to and being here felt like I was being trapped once again. So now I’m begging Carlisle to let me go but him being the brilliant, concerned doctor/father figure he is said “You have to stay at least one more day so we can watch you and get your test results back.”

“Ugh I hate hospitals” I groaned and sat back on the bed, crossing my arms.

“Why do you hate them so much” Kassidy asked laughing at my little tantrum
I looked up at my friends that sat around my room and wondered if I should tell them the truth but after a minute I realized that I would just twist the truth just a little.

“When I was little I was sick a lot and I was always stuck in the hospital, well different ones since I was moved around a lot to different places to see if they could find out what was wrong with me. It was horrible and I never really had the chance to have a normal life because I was always sick and trapped in the hospital, just recently I started getting…better. So now that I have the freedom I really don’t want to be stuck here again.” I explained and I looked up at them.

All looks of sympathy which is what I would rather have then looks of fear and confusion because that’s what I would get if I told them the truth ‘well you know I was in the insane asylum since I was little because my parents thought I was crazy and they couldn’t handle me, did I mention I can feel emotions and blow things up’ …yea that wouldn’t have gone well.

“Oh sorry Kat” Kassidy said she was feeling sad for me, of course as was everyone else.

“It’s not your fault sweetie, I’m fine” I told her and she nodded

Just then a nurse came in “I’m sorry guys but visiting hours are almost over so you’ll have to leave” she said and walked out of the room.

Josh sighed “We’ll visit you tomorrow ok” he said and I nodded as he came over to me kissing my forehead.

“Group hug!!” I said and they laughed hugging me before leaving out the room.

~10 minutes later~

I was just reading a book that I had borrowed from the school library when the door opened, I continued to read thinking it might be a nurse or Carlisle to come check up on me but when I looked up I saw Jasper sitting in the chair next to me and I couldn’t help but smile.

“Hey what are you doing here, I thought visiting hours were over” I said

“Well I get special privileges since I’m one of the doctor’s sons” he said smirking

“So basically you’re saying that no one at the front was paying attention and you just walked in” I said and he laughed

“Yea that’s exactly what I’m saying, they need better guards or something” he said

“I agree, how can someone as handsome as you get by without being noticed.” I told him

“Aw well thank you darling but I think you would get noticed more since you’re so beautiful” he said

I blushed trying to hide my face behind the book

“So what you reading” he asked taking the book out of my hands and smirked when he saw me blushing.

“Just something that I found interesting when I was in the library” I said

“So are you going to stay here with me” I continued

“Yea Carlisle already knows and he said he didn’t mind, I just had to ask you if you felt like being bothered with me” he said

“Well… I don’t know, you are a pain in my toe” I told him but he pouted and I couldn’t resist

“Aww okay fine you can stay” I said

“Okay good causes if you said no I would have stayed anyway…now move over” he told me

I scooted over and he climbed onto the bed with me, tossed the book onto the chair he was sitting in and put his arms around me pulling me close to him.

“You ok?” he asked

“mmhhm” was all I could say since I was so nervous

“aw don’t be nervous I don’t bite” he said

“Shut up” I said as we both laughed

We talked about different things until I felt myself drifting off.

“Goodnight Kat”

“Night Jazz”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok just a little filler i guess, i felt like i need to update. i already have some thoughts about what the next chapter should have in it so that might be posted soon:)

Aww Jazz and Kat are so cute:D
and ooo jasper stop lying, you do bite lol

Thanks to all my commenters, subscribers and silent readers, you guys are the best!!xD
Here's the song i listened to while writing this <-- i really LOVE that song!!:)

and here's the book that Kat was reading^_^ ok so i am absolutely in love with that book lol it's one of the best I've read since Harry Potter haha:)