Sequel: Great Love
Status: Complete!!!:)

Empath Love

Let Me Sleep!

Well the nap didn’t help anything, I felt like shit probably looked like it too. I had been awoken at 11am by lyric wanting to eat at first I thought about just calling demetri to take her but changed my mind, I picked her up and we made our way down to the kitchen to find us both something to eat.

“Meti, Meti” she called excitedly and he was next to me in a second, maybe I should just have demetri feed her so I can get a few more minutes of sleep besides, I’m not really that hungry.

“Hey hun--” I started to say but he took lyric and laughed

“Sure I’ll feed her while you sleep more but you better hurry back to your room, there are people looking for you” he said and I gave him a kiss on the cheek

“I swear you’re a mind reader” I told him

“No just been around you long enough” he said I laughed and hurried to get to my room but was stopped by none other than Ms. Alice Cullen I groaned and she laughed

“Good you’re up and you owe an explanation” she told me dragging me off to her room which had all the Cullen’s in it.

“I’m sleepwalking let me go back to bed” I said closing my eyes

“Nice try but sleepwalkers don’t usually know when they’re sleepwalking” Emmett said

“Ooo look who’s been reading books shouldn’t the world be ending” I sneered and Emmett laughed his booming laugh that made me smile.

“Ok so start from the beginning don’t leave anything out oh and don’t forget to fill us in on your little bundle of joy” Alice said smirking as everyone looked at me waiting I sighed heavily then began explaining, once I was done it was silent.

“Ok well I’m going back to bed don’t try to stop me, I’ve explained everything let me sleep!” I said dramatically and tried to run back to my room but was stopped again by Caius who was at my room door.

“What do you want Caius?!” I said

“Well someone is grumpy” he said smirking

“I’m not a full vampire I need all of my sleep or this is how things turn out” I said opening my door and letting him in, closing it behind us.

“So do you need something?” I asked as he sat on my bed

“No just wanted to tell you that you made quite an impression on Louis, he seems to a have an infatuation with you” he told me

“Really what did he say!” I said suddenly excited

“Well you surely did perk up” he said

“Shut up just tell me what he said!!” he looked at me and after a few seconds I got impatient

“Are you going to tell me?!!” I asked jumping on him and we fell back on my bed

“You told me to shut up so that’s what I’m doing” he explained simply I smiled, I liked seeing the playful side of Caius which was highly rare and when I mean rare I mean almost totally nonexistent, so these are the moments to treasure.

“So he really likes me huh?”

“Oh yeah he won’t shut up about you it’s getting quite annoying I had to get away, I let Aro sit there with him so he could gloat about his most prized child” Caius grimaced I got off him and sat on the bed and Caius stood.

“Well I am the hottest thing that’s gotten here since Jane and Alec, so what do you expect” I told him smirking.

“You are something else” he said ruffling my hair which I hate

“Ugh yea well I’m still tired so I’ll scream like a little school girl in love again when I wake up good day sir” I said throwing my blanket over my head and curling into a ball, the door opened and closed signaling the departure of Caius and I fell asleep instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay another update, next there will be some drama so get ready for it because it's going to be good!!:)

I can't wait to see this movie, it's going to be AWESOME!!!!

Team Volturi/Team Jasper 4ever!!! -_- yeah i know two totally different sides but i just can't choose between them lol

oh and can u believe that Jackson Rathbone is a daddy now, i'm excited for him but it totally caught me off gaurd haha!!