Sequel: Great Love
Status: Complete!!!:)

Empath Love

It's not really the end, i'll see you again

Everybody was sent home earlier than planned and no one had any complaints to leaving, they saw what happened and agreed that it was time to go, they were also afraid of Kat some of them not knowing what she was capable of.

“I read that tea calms you when you’re worked up so I made you some” Aro said coming into his study, where I was calming down, with a giant mug.

“You made this?” I questioned looking at the cup I was handed.

“Yes I’m sure it tastes quite good” he assured

“How would you know? Everything human food taste like dirt to you” i giggled some of my anger fading away as I took a cautious sip of it.

“Wow this is good!” I exclaimed surprised

“Wonderful, are you calmer now my dear, I think we should talk to the Cullen’s. They are quite shook up over your little tantrum” Aro said

I rolled my eyes giving him a look.

“I really don’t want to talk” I started

“I agree she doesn’t have to talk to them if she doesn’t want to just let them go along back to their home” Caius said jumping in agreeing with me.

“Brother please I am only doing what is best for Kat, if she does not talk this out with them now she will regret it.” Aro explained and I sighed

“Ok fine let’s get this over with” I stood lazily

“Wonderful” Aro led the way to the library but once we got there I only saw Jasper in there sitting at a table.

“Go ahead” Aro said giving me a little push before leaving out closing the door behind him, I took a deep breath before walking over to the table and sitting down in the chair across from Jasper.

“Sorry” I quickly said

“It’s my fault I shouldn’t have said anything about them, you’re right I don’t know them and I should have just come and talk to you instead of starting an argument” he said reaching his hand across the table to grab mine which was resting on top of it.

“It’s ok really I shouldn’t have lost control like that” I explained

“Am I forgiven?” he asked giving me a sad look and I smiled

“Yea” I told him and I got up to hug him

“Oh happy days are here again” I heard Aro say and I looked towards the door to see the Cullen’s and the three Volturi leaders standing there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“No we don’t have a problem with you adopting a human child, she’s important to Kat so therefor important to us” Aro told Carlisle, Rosalie and Emmett talking about Melody.

“Correct answer ding, ding, ding” I joked walking away from them.

“Hey Kat wait” I heard Rose say behind me and I turned facing her.

“Yeah what’s up?” I asked

“Are you coming back with us?” she asked hopeful and everyone got quiet waiting for my answer.

Honestly I had thought about it, going back home raising Lyric around the Cullen’s but then I would think about Demetri, she was his singer and from what I learned it was really horrible to be away from them for long periods of time plus it’s not that I didn’t like being with the Cullen’s they were the first real family I had and I always would love them for accepting me in their family but I loved it here better.

I had made all new friends and family here and they understood me more than the Cullen’s would. My old friends were sad that I had left so suddenly, I heard, but I think it would be better if they lived without me I was someone totally different from who they knew, that girl is gone. I also thought about Jasper, would he stay with me here if I were to stay or still go with the Cullen’s, it would give us a chance to repair our relationship and get to know each other all over again but it would also be hard for him, the Volturi still drank human blood and he was still having a hard time.

“I-I’m staying” I said looking at her and she nodded before suddenly giving me a tight hug.

“You will visit right, I miss you so much and I want to get to know my new niece” she said

“Of course I’ll visit I need to see Mel and Nessie too” I said as we pulled out of the hug

“Yes and we need another shopping spree” Alice jumped in appearing next to me giving me a hug also. Soon everyone had given me a hug saying how much they were going to miss me. I was left in the room once again with Jasper.

“So” we said at the same time and I giggled

“You go ahead” I said

“No say what you were going to say” he told me and I smiled

“I was just going to say… so” I laughed as did he

“I would love to stay here with you but I can’t be here and stick to my “Diet”” he told me looking at me sadly.

“Jazz sweetheart that’s fine I understand fully, no need to be sad we will see each other, I’ll drop by now and then to see everyone. Promise me something Jasper please?” I asked looking into his gold colored eyes

“Anything”

“If you find someone else who makes you happy don’t hesitate to be with them, don’t think about me I’m happy as long as you’re happy, promise me that you won’t hold back on loving someone just because you want to wait for me, I’m not the same girl you fell in love with and I’ll never be her again” he took my hand

“I can learn to love who you are now” he said and I rolled my eyes

“Jasper” I whined and he laughed

“Ok darling I promise, though I doubt I’ll find someone that I love more than I love you” he said kissing my hand and I smiled

“I doubt you’ll find someone who will be as awesome as me but try to deal with her” I joked and he laughed

“I love you” he said

“I love you too” I told him and we walked out of the throne room meeting with the Cullen’s who were waiting for him at the front entrance.

“I love you all” I told them giving Melody and Nessie an extra hug, Demetri handed me Lyric once the Cullen’s all got into their rented cars.

“Say bye bye sweetie” I told lyric and she looked at me

“Bye” she yelled trying the word out and I laughed looking at the Cullen’s retreating cars.

I’ll see them again soon but that didn’t mean I wasn’t sad to see them go, it was ok one family may live all the way on the other side of the world but I have my other family here for me as well and I know
I’ll be ok and hopefully Jasper would too.

End
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay everyone that was the end of Empath Love, i just want to thank everyone who stuck with me through all of the late updates and the long author's notes:)
Oh and go read the sequel it's up now as well and i promise it'll be a lot more interesting!! ^_^