Sequel: Great Love
Status: Complete!!!:)

Empath Love

Just another random day in the Cullen house

A month of homework and classwork done in two days all thanks to my super smart brother Emmett, let’s just say that I didn't do all of it…well I wrote down the answers Emmett just gave them to me. When everything was checked over me and Emmett went downstairs to see Alice and Andrew kissing.

“oooo Alice and Andrew sitting in the tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love then comes marriage then comes the baby in the baby carriage” Emmett and I sang

“Wait Em you thinking what I’m thinking?” I asked looking at him

“I think I am little sis” he told me

“In some families the baby---” I began

“Comes before the marriage” he finished and we both bust out laughing.

“Shut up before we talk about your little kissing fest with Jasper” Alice said

Me and Emmett looked at each other

“I have no idea what you are talking about” I said and crossed my arms.

“Mmhhmm of course you don’t” Andrew said but before I could respond Carlisle came downstairs.

“Good news sweetheart, you can get your cast of today” he said

“Yay Emmett let us celebrate by jumping around and squealing like cheerleaders who just got finished an awesome cheer” I said

“Yay oh my god Britney that cheer was so good” Emmett said

“I know right and I so totally saw brad staring at me” I said and we jumped up and down (mostly him jumping, me just trying since I still had the cast on) and squealed happily but started laughing once again at out silliness.

“Okay you guys are weird” I heard another voice say and once again there are the butterflies that always tell me it’s him, Jasper.

“We’re not weird we’re just unique people” Emmett said proudly

“Okay unique people Kat has to go to the hospital to get her cast off so whoever’s going let’s go” Carlisle announced heading for the door.

“Wait daddy I want a piggyback ride” I said like a little child knowing he wouldn't say no and as I guessed he sighed

“Okay c’mon princess” he said

“Yay” I yelled and made my way on his back as Emmett and Jasper laughed behind us, I guess they were tagging along.

“You are such a 4 year old” Emmett said as Jazz closed the front door

“You’re just mad that you don’t get a piggyback ride, I’m special” I told him as we made our way to the car.

“You sure are ma’am, you are one special child” Jasper said teasingly and I gave him very rude finger gesture, making sure Carlisle didn't see.

“Oh please do” he said in response to my gesture and Emmett bust out laughing as I started blushing ‘stupid jasper making me blush’ I thought but couldn't help but smile a little. Carlisle got to the car and I got off his back and opened the door to the passenger’s side and got in while Em and Jazz got in back and Carlisle pulled off. Yay off to the hospital we go.

What Kat had on
♠ ♠ ♠
So i guess this is just a quick update i was bored today and didn't have to work so yea this is the outcome. Don't you just love love the sisterly/brotherly relationship between Kat and Emmett:) ...I'm not sure if i should continue this story...i don't know i'm just feeling some type of way about it. Oh and if you guys are reading this you should try out my new story please and thank you:) Anyways i hope everyone is having a nice day...or night!!