Me

Family

I live with my free spirited mother, my over protective and sometimes gets on my nerves aunt, and then my little 6th grade brother who is a fucking bitch, but I love them all.

My dad is overprotective. I'm just glad he doesn't give me the sex talk all the time, I think he tried once but it was just too akward. He hasn't tried since. I love him, him and I are both animal lovers, well my mom and brother are too but that's besides the point.

My dad has a girlfriend, with the same name as his sister. And his sister is dating his girlfriends cousin. Kind of gross, but not really related besides the fact that she jut had a baby, who is now my half brother...oh him so cute. She gives me the sex talk all the time and then on my facebook wall says that I should stay off the Internet and work harder at homework and studies. My mom defends me.

My "cousin" who is just really my dads girlfriends niece. Sometimes I really just want to rip her head off. She's taller then me by almost a foot. And I'm really not that short. Okay maybe in your book I am. She pretty much tries to show off around me and make herself look more mature than me, did I mention I was like a year older? No, oh well.

My other aunt, she has a little toddler whose baby daddy is a jerk? No just lazy maybe. She still talks to him and his crazy ex who got pregnant just like my aunt. I admit she is pretty psycho. Me and her love to go to different parks all the time, one day we will have gone to all of them in the state and have to go visit another. Haha. I'm not kidding.

My grandpa, on my moms side, he's a drunk when need be, otherwise he is a horse lover. He owns two horses in his big lot of land. Except the funny thing is, is that his mom left the land to his brothers also and they fight about it all the time. PS grandma leaving one thing to three people ain't a good idea. He wants me to come live with him, because apparantly living with my mom ain't good? And my dad doesn't keep jobs well, along with the fact that he has a
baby and a girlfriend in a small three, technically two bedroom house.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's many many more. I might write about them in the next chapter.

Please tell me if you like it, I don't want to keep writing if you don't like it.

~moemoe