Me

My aunt

Its quite funny. Okay maybe it's not, but I find it funny.

My aunt and I were in the kitchen yesterday and she was going to make brownies. She had just put the pizzas in the oven so they would be ready by the time my mom got home.

She called my name, and I sighed trying to watch the last episode of Hannah Montana. Please, my brother turned it on, and like I always say "WTF why do you always get the TV?! I never do you stupid brat!" Haha anyways...

I sighed and got up off the couch. I walked into the kitchen turning my ipod off and setting it on the counter.

"Do you know if we have any vegetable oil?" She asked.

"Yes." I started to walk away and then she said, "Well can you get it?" Again I sighed. I walked into the laundry room where we keep our storage of big items.

"I don't see it!" I say to her. She huffs. "Sorry." I say walking back into the living room, or trying that is until I hear my name called AGAIN.

"Is that it?" She points at the box next to the fridge that say VEGETABLE OIL in large letters on the side.

"Yep." I say popping the P.

"But it looks all gross." she whines.

I huff not letting her hear me.

"So the inside is good." I laugh at her.

"But the outside is gross. Can you pour it for me?" I sigh again.

"Just because the outside is grody doesn't mean the inside isn't sweet or nice." i giggle my head off at what I just said.

"Yeah but I'm going to EAT that she says."

I had just poured the oil into a measuring cup and she's holding it up to the light trying to find something, anything wrong with it.

"It's good!" I say to her. I huff walking back into the living room and pushing play on the DVR to watch Hannah Montana again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really enjoy TV all too much, but that doesn't mean you don't have to enjoy this chapter.

I hope you do. Leave me love and comments!

~moemoe