Trust.

Intro

Trust. One simple little word.

And yet it can either make or brake you. It can make your life heaven or hell. I use to trust people easily. I used to trust people period. My so called friends ruined that all, though. Is confiding in people wrong? Even better! Is asking them to not tell people your deepest darkest secrets to much to ask for?

I didn’t think so. Obviously the people I confided in, though, thought otherwise. Don’t they realize that by telling people these things they can ruin your life? Actually now that I think about it they probably do realize it. Honestly, they did it on purpose. I guess I wasn’t good enough for them or something along those lines. Those stupid, stupid, stupid lines. Just thinking about it makes me want to rip my hair out.

Whoever said high school was supposed to be the best days of our lives was totally and completely wrong. That is so far from the truth. It has torn me apart again and again. I used to think moving would help, getting away from these ridiculous people, but then I realized that everyone’s the same. I now do thoroughly believe that there are no good people out there.

I don’t care for anyone anymore.

I don’t listen to anyone anymore.

And I certainly do not trust anyone anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I decided to start over with basically all my stories. They aren't going to be rewrites of my old ones (although a few of those may pop up after a while), I just wanted to start over and try my best to finish something for once. I know this isn't the best, but I do know that my writing has improved greatly from when I first started writing, so as long as I keep trying I know I'll get better. Just bear with me. :)

Anyways, thanks to everyone who gives this a shot.