Trust.

Two

I didn't surprise me that none of my family members were still at the condo when I got back. I'm sure they were happy that they could go somewhere without me. Especially my sister. It's kind of funny to think back to when she used to like me. After rumors started going around about me though, she stopped being nice to me and eventually it was as if I didn't even exist anymore.

I sighed, threw myself onto the couch, then pulled the big warm blanket over me. My walk back had been a long, cold one and my body was frozen through. As much as I liked being alone sometimes I yearned for another person to just be there for me without judging. Fortunately, I learned a long long time ago that that wasn't possible.

I just started dozing off when I heard the front door swing open and slam against the wall. I groaned then pulled the blanket over my head hoping that no one would notice me laying there.

"Could you please leave. We don't want you here freak" My sisters shrill voice said. After thinking about it I realized that I was glad my sister opted to not talk to me. It made my life just that much easier.

I yanked the blanket off of me then stood up. I would have left the room without anything else being said if it weren't for the people who were standing there with my sister.

"Hey Scotty, It's the girl you knocked over" One of the guys said. I didn't recognize him from earlier that day but after hearing that I'm sure he witnessed the incident.

"Idiot" I mumbled then exited the room.

I yanked my coat on, slid my boots over my feet, and then I was out of there. I didn't want to have to encounter them any longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
So there are a few things I have to say...
1. I'm super sorry how long this took.
2. I know this is bad so I'm sorry for that also.
3. Both of those things being said, Hopefully I got past the awkward part where I have to figure out whats going to thicken the plot.... If that makes any sense at all... :)

Thanks for giving this a chance guys! :D