Trust.

Three

I rolled my eyes at my sisters giggles that emitted from downstairs. Her and her newfound friends were playing some sort of drinking game when I had got back and they were now completely drunk. I was hoping they would be gone by the time got back but I had no such luck so I ended up taking a shower and then locking myself in my room. I was now regretting convincing mom and dad to go off and have a night to themselves.

I scanned over a list of cameras on my computer ignoring the knocking coming from the front door. I assumed my sister would at least be capable enough to answer the door so I let it go until after the fifth knock I finally hopped off my bed and stormed downstairs, now completely annoyed with everyone who was in a ten mile radius of me.

Once I got downstairs I glanced at my sister for a second, wondering how she could possibly be so oblivious, then I pulled open the door to reveal even more people who were mostly likely about to ruin my night as well.

"Yeah" I asked as they just stood their with goofy smiles on their faces.

"Oh, yeah, I'm Stale and this is Mark and Craig" The one closest to me said.

"We're looking for Maci" The one who I'm pretty sure is Craig said. I pointed in the direction of the living room and then headed back upstairs.

"Did we do something to make her mad" I heard one of them ask as they were greeted by my sister and her friends. I groaned and then slammed the door to my room.

"Why yes, yes you did" I mumbled, then returned to trying to find a new camera.

...

I tossed and turned in my bed for an hour after I decided to go to sleep until I finally headed downstairs to do something about the noise these stupid people were making.

"Hey, could you guys be quiet" I yelled, not really able to suppress my anger at such a late hour.

"Hey, could you go away" My sister said. I gave her a sarcastic laugh along with my middle finger before I went into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

"Hey" I jumped and then turned around quickly to see kevin standing there.

"Thanks" I said rolling my eyes.

"Sorry. I'll try to keep them quiet for you" He smirked a little. What is with these guys and there stupid smirks and goofy smiles? It's really starting to irritate me.

"I don't know what you're trying to do but just stop" I mumbled, taking a sip of my water shortly after.

"I'm not trying to do anything besides be nice. Maybe your sister would treat you differently if you weren't like this, maybe everyone would. You walk around acting like your better then everyone or something when really how can you be? You're just nasty" He said. Tears stung my eyes but I quickly blinked them away and brushed past him. I don't need this. Not from people I know let alone someone I don't know at all.

When I get upset I run. Run away from the person or situation that threatened this wall I put up. So that's exactly what I did. I put my coat and boots on and left once again. I wish I could just get them to leave. I don't need them there to judge me but I do need sleep and I don't think I'll be getting any tonight. I finally found a dimly lit area with a good view of the slopes so I could sit down and think.

I thought about my past and about what Kevin just said to me and I cried. I cried because I hate who I am and because there isn't any other way for me to be. I have no other choice than to keep people out and to be by myself. I cried also because crying was defeating the whole purpose of me staying away from people. And with that I wiped my eyes, stood up, and went back to the condo. I ignored everyone, took some sleeping pills that I found in the bathroom, and went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. It's been forever and I'm sorry. This isn't even that great but I've been wanting to write so this is where I started.