Status: Active :)

Tales of the Amerrickan dream

The music at the club was loud, giving Alex a pounding headache, sighing quietly, he watched Jack tip back a bottle back and take a long swig of whatever it was he was drinking. It was at this moment Alex Gaskarth decided being the only sober one at a club sucked.

Alex stood up and walked to the bar, hoping that Jack wouldn’t get into too much trouble if Alex was gone for a few minutes and even if he did, surely Rian and Matt were sober enough to do something about it right? Alex sure hoped so.

He sat at the bar, a glass of water in front of him when the lights dimmed and a man appeared on the stage that Alex had only just realized was there. “This is for all you lads out there. Put your hands together for Nicole, Ciara, Kailee, Meredith and Maria” The club owner said into a microphone, as five beautiful girls came out onto the stage, each in skimpy costumes. Alex smiled to himself, Oh how he loved strip clubs.


Who knew that a simple night out for a sober Alex Gaskarth turn his world completely upside down? Not him that's for sure, neither did Maria, the stripper.

Who knew Zack Merrick could inspire a mere teenage to do something with herself? All of their fans for sure, but Maria didn't believe it until she witnessed it.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own All Time Low, or anyone else other than the fictional characters and the plot :)