It's You I Can't Deny

Chapter 3.

“Yellow?” Evalyse asked holding a yellow halter top in one hand. “Or red?” She asked, holding up the same halter top, just in red.

Evander sighed, looking at Evalyse with a pointed look. Like any other guy, he hated going shopping, especially with Evalyse. Maybe it was the fact that she was getting a degree in design, and therefore, she liked to think things over before she bought it.

“I don’t know.” He shrugged. “Why don’t you just get both?”

“I don’t want to buy both, it’ll cost way to much.” Evalyse said, rolling her brown eyes at Evander. “Just pick one.”

“I’ll buy you both.” Evander suggested. “It’s not like I have don’t the money.”

Evalyse frowned and shook her head. She liked to be as independent as she could, and it bothered her when Evander offered to buy her things or randomly bought her things.

“No, just pick one, please?” She asked, turning around and showing the two tops to Evander. “Which one do you like more?”

“Well, I really like the color red on you.” Evander answered, having learned a long time ago to be truthfully with his answers, and not just say what she wanted to hear. “So, the red one.”

Evalyse smiled before placing the yellow top back on the rack, she held her hand out for Evander to take. “Thank you.” She said, placing a kiss on his cheek.

“No problem.” Evander smiled, ready to go home and relax. “Are we done here?”

“Almost, we need to hit Victoria’s Secret next.” Evalyse said, not meeting his eyes.

“No. Fuck no.” Evander frowned, crossing his arms across his chest, “There’s no way in hell I’m going in there.” Evander went to a lot of places with Evalyse, but Victoria’s Secret was where he drew the line.

Evalyse laughed, “Please?”

“No.”

“They do sell other things in their besides lingerie, baby.” Evalyse giggled, sitting the red shirt on a chair, and moving his hands, so that they were wrapped around her. “Please? I don’t like going in there by myself.”

“Then you shouldn’t be going in there, Eva.” Evander said in a matter of fact tone.

“Alright.” Evalyse said, sighing in defeat. “Then I won’t be getting of that lotion you like me to use, when I give you back massage. Or I won’t be getting any new sleeping shorts.”

At the mention of the lotion, Evander sighed. She had him there, she had used the rest of the lotion up earlier in the week while giving Evander a back massage, and had forgot to buy some more.

“Alright.” Evander nodded. “But let’s make it quick, I don’t wanna be seen in there.”

Evalyse nodded before kissing his cheek and leaving to go pay for her shirt and pants. Evander blushed as her lips left his skin. For some odd reason, he found himself wishing she kept her lips there a little longer.

Evander pulled his dark blue Atlanta Thrasher’s baseball cap over his head as he walked in the store with Evalyse. He felt weird being in a lingerie store. But he kept his mouth closed and carried the three bags that Evalyse had asked him to carry.

Evalyse grinned as she pulled a lingerie set from a clothing rack. She held it up to her body and turned to Evander. “What do you think?” She asked, cocking her head to the side.

“I- um,…it’s…um.” Evander said, eyes wide and mouth dry. He leaned his head up, so he was looking up at the ceiling. He tired to think of anything but Evalyse and the short red baby doll set she held in her hands. “It’s very…nice.”

Evalyse giggled before deciding to tease Evander more. “You think so?” She asked. “You think I won’t look weird or anything in it?”

It had been a week since her date with Alex, and Evalyse had spent the whole night comparing Evander to Alex. Alex hit on the waitress in front of her, while Evander would never hit on another girl in front of her face. Alex talked about him self, while Evander liked to listen more than talk. Alex just wasn’t Evander.

“I, um, I need to sit down.” Evander said instead, his cheeks red as he made his way over the small benches that were in the store. He placed the bags in his lap and sighed, rubbing his face. He shouldn’t be having feelings from his best friend. He just shouldn’t. It was wrong. But thoughts of her lips pressed firmly against his, her soft and tiny hands trailing down his rock hard body, their naked bodies moving as one, filled his mind.

Evander let out a couple cuss words as he rubbed his face again. He couldn’t be having these feelings. It was wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did anyone watch last night's game? 5 to zero! I'm so proud of my boys. Andrew Ladd was named our new, captain and Dustin Byfuglien and Tobias Enstrom were named the alternate captains. I'm happy for all three of them! And baby Kane got a goal! Which was awesome!
Something new; All I Want Is You.

Anyways, I'm on tumblr a lot. So feel free to talk to me about hockey, life, or whatever. I always follow back!