Status: updating every day for 30 days. =]

Binding Masquerade.

Thirty.

Your reflection in the mirror

Annie Lee-
Greek name: (meaning) gorgeous, kindhearted, rebellious, gentle towards others.

I’m young and I’m still figuring me out. I have talents and things I hate. Things I’m bad at and thing I love. I’m a world of opposites and I doubt that you are one of the few people who actually get me.

Don’t assume things please because I don’t do that to you at all. So please don’t.

I love the strangest things, maybe it isn’t strange that I would rather watch the History channel rather than cartoons. I would rather learn and go to my full potential. I know I have a lot of it because I always say what if? Or may this? I will question you like crazy.

I would love to know the answer to everything but in reality I know that I wont be able to. I’m in love with art. Anything to do with art, I’m in love with.

So what do I see when I look in the mirror?

A smart, kind, rude, and out-going person. Someone who hides her feelings and hides her past. She doesn’t open up and please don’t ask me too. She has very few people who know about her what she desperately tries to hide.

She’s nothing you’ve ever seen before.

She extraordinary.