Nuclear Reign

October 14, 2047

We don’t have water anymore. It’s not just us, either. Nobody in America has water. And those who do can’t use it because it’s contaminated to the point where it’s dissolving the pipes. I’m not scared though. I mean, I knew I was going to die. I just didn’t know it would be from dehydration. Hopefully, I’ll be too delusional to feel any pain. That’s the only thing that scares me anymore. Pain.

Anyways, France has gotten more aggressive and made it clear they’re not on our side. Neither is Germany, England, or Italy. I’m starting to wonder how many other countries have nuclear bombs and a hatred for anything American.

I’m also starting to understand why disaster movies always show the Statue of Liberty being destroyed. She was the first thing to go this morning. It’s like, if she falls apart, we fall apart. I guess we have this idea distilled inside of us that says that if she still stands through it all, we do too.

I’m not su –

At 2:37 P.M. on October 14, 2047, a Russian warhead was dropped on Northeastern Wisconsin. The blast was large enough to decimate the entire state, also leaving the surrounding states horribly damaged. It is estimated that 6,000,000 citizens were killed by the bomb, thus bringing the total tally to 299,300,350 Americans out of 307,048,070 being deceased since October 3, 2047.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it. That's how this story ends. Hope you enjoyed it. Obviously, there won't be a sequeal, but it was fun while it lasted.