Destined

606.
That is your name. That is your identity. Don’t you ever forget that number.


This is my life story.

It isn't a nice story. It isn't a cheerful story. I have seen horrible things and have done worse things. Experience has taught me my one life motto, "There are no such things as a true friend. Only those that stab you in the front and those that stab you in the back."

This isn't a happy story. But it has a good ending. And it'll make you believe in happiness.


606 is not your average girl. From a young age, she had been mysteriously put through a school from hell with strange children and even stranger adults, while only having one word as a clue to why: "Vampires". As she pieces together the puzzle, what will she find? Freedom? Salvation? Or something worse?

**Sorry for the corny overview...I couldn't think of anything less so-cheese-filled-that-Cheetos-would-be-jealous without given away too much ^-^" Destined is more of a suspense+fantasy-type story, although there is some romance and a teeny bit of drama =) Quite sad at the beginning...it gets lighter later though! I would compare it to Supernatural (the TV show) and Gakuen Alice (manga) (odd pair, but ssshhh...). Please read!!!