Status: completed. look for the sequel!

Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous

Aleksander

I breahted heavy and leaned into Tassy as he rubbed my hips in a rocking motion, guiding me into him.

"Kay..."I wisperd to the boy I was currentl kissing. "I want you to have me." I said, and his eyes widened.

"Ali...are you sure?" He asked, looking at me with wide eyes.

I nodded. "Absolutely. I want you...both of you." I said, and Kayden smiled at me gently.

"Alright then, Ali." He whispered, and looked at Tasra, but th other boy was shaking his head.

"Tassy?" I asked, looking up at him. "D-do you not want me?" I asked, and he shook hi head.

"That's not it, it's just...Kay was my first, and the way he was so gentle with me.....you should be with him first." He whispered into my ear. "He'll be good to you, and I....I'm just saying...Kay should have you first, make your first time something you want to remember, not some sloppy threesome." He said, before slipping out from under me and standing up, nodding at Kayden. "Make our baby feel beautiful." He whispered into my twin's ear before leaning over to me. "I love you, Aleksander." He whispered, and placed his lips on my own.

I kissed him back, tears in my eyes at how sweet his was being. "Love you to, Tassy." I tild him, and watched as he walked out the door. "I'm heading home. Call me later." He said smiling, and left.

Breathingin a shakey breath, I looked and saw Kayden with his eyes on me, not leaving me.

"So, um...."I said, feeling akward and not quite knowing what to do.

"Just relax." Kay whispered, and picked me up with my thighs around his waist. "I'll take care of everything." He murmured.

I nodded, my cheeks heating up as he led us to my bedroom.

Ever so gently, Kayden laid me down on my bed, and kissed me gently. I licked his lip softly, eagerly, but Kayden didn't let my shy eagerness rush him. Slowly, he slipped my shirt over my head, my breathing coming in shorter gasps.

Kayden drew his lips down to my neck where he sucked an nipped at, leaving a rather large hickey as the first few pleasure sounds of the night slippd from my throat, causing Kay to chuckle against my chest.

He pulled away, before kising my cheek tenderly. "Wait here for a moment." He told me, and dissappeared out the door.

Now, I was very pleased that my parents weren't here, but at the same time....I was anxious. I didn't know what was supposed to happen. What was I suposed to do? What if I somehow messed this up, and Kayden didn't want me afterwords? I shok my head as I thought these things. No, Kayden an Tasra both love me. They're doing this for me.

Kayden walked back into the room, halting my thoughts. "It's ready." He said, smiling, and picked me up. "I did this for you." He said, and when we walked into his room, tears formed in my eyes.

One time, a long time ago when we were very young, we told one another what we'd like out first times to be like. I told Kay that I'd want the room not filed with candles, but glo-sticks and not rose petals, but confeti. I loved romance, but I had my own romantic thing in my head and this was it, laid out before me.

"Thank you, Kayden, thank you so much." I whispered, tears in my eyes.

Kayden kissed my lips gently. "I knew it was what you wanted." He said softly, and laid me down on his bed.

"K-Kay" I whispered as he slipped his hands around my hips, sliding them under the clothing on my lower half gently.

"I love you Ali." He whispered, and I could see the meaning in his eyes as he smiled down at me and kissed me softly.

While we were kissing, he slid my tight skinnys off my body and threw them onto the floor, his own as well as his t-shirt soon to follow.

Kayden bit at the skin of my shoulder and I smiled as I kissed his neck a little with shy butterfly kisses.

"I want you, Alek, baby." Kay said into my ear as he slipped his own boxers off, looking at me. "I want you so bad...." He murmured and I nodded.

"Then take me." I said, suddenly bold as I arched my hips up to meet his and kissed his lips roughly, smiling as he slid off my boxers easily from my body being lifted from the sheets.

Finally naked, I blushedas I took in what he looked like, the shape of his well difined body laid out before me like a masterpiece. I blushed when I realized his eyes were on my own body as well.

"You're so beautiful, never think otherwise." He told me, and kissed away the blush that appeared on my cheeks.

"Take me." I repeated, and Kay nodded, reaching over and grabbing what I assumed to be a bottle of lube from the bedside table, and sliding it over himself and a few of his fingers.

Looking at me with his fingers ready to push into me, he kissed me passionately and slipped in the first finger, only causing me slight discomfort at the feel of it in me.

As he slipped a second finger inside of me, he smiled sadly as tears formed in my eyes, not yet falling.

Kay's hand slowed down, and he looked like he was going to pull away for a moment. "No!" I said, then blushed. "Just...slower, don't stop." I panted out.

Kayden nodded and did as I requested, watching me carefully for any sign of me not wanting this.

After I'd asdjusted to the two fingers, he put in a third, and my whimper of pain turned into one of pleasure as he hit something inside of me.

I screamed into the heavens, and saw Kayden smile as he pressed relentlessly into that spot, but now I was ready for something much larger to enter me.

"K-Kay." I murmured, and he nodded in understanding.

Pulling his fingers out and placing his tip at my enrance, he looked at me for one final reassurance, and I nodded, telling him it was ok to push into me. As he did, I scrunched up my nose and tears stung my eyes, but after he waited a few moments, and the pain shooting up my spine dulled, and I nodded. "M-Move." I whispered, and gods did he.

He pulled out and slammed back into me, hitting my spot on the first try and causing me to scream louder than ever before and arch my body in ways I didn't know was possible.

As he thrusted his long shaft into me, I marveled at how good he felt. Soon, I felt like I was going to loose it and he pumped my member to help me. "K-Kayd-den!" I screamed as I came all over our chests.

After that, Kayden spilled his seed inside of me, he grunted, "Ali!" as he did and afterward, looking at me, he whispered, "I love you, Aleksander, I really do."

"I love you too, Kayden." I whispered back, and kissed him gently as he pulled out of me, the both of us falling asleep in one another's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
........

tell me what you think!!!

comments?

next chapter is the last!!!

then a sequel for danny and erkan probably.....when i finish some other stories cuz i have too many!!! as i've said a millino times:D

love you and thanks for commenting/subscribing you amazing readers:D