Status: for meghan :) Active

Wishes

001

The sun was beating down on Meghan and Jordii as they waited in the line for The Maine’s concert, growing more and more impatient as the day progressed. Meghan wiped a bead of sweat off her forehead and pulled her mid length dark hair into a messy ponytail on top of her head. Glancing towards her left, she noticed Patrick Kirch, drummer of the best band in the world, running away from the crowd, his long brown hair tucked behind his ears. Jordii had noticed him to, flashing a smile towards her best friend as Meghan shook her head laughing. She managed to choke out two words in between her gasping for air and clutching her stomach. Rat boy.

Five O’clock, the girls were growing hungry as they had been in line for around six hours without food.” I’m gonna get us something from the food place down the road” Meghan mumbled, holding her stomach, awaiting the vicious growl that would be tearing out of her any second now. Jordii nodded, telling Meghan her order before Meghan disappeared in the crowd.

Xx

Meghan ran towards Jordii, a gigantic smile plastered across her face. “Whoa, what’s up?” Jordii asked, steadying her friend.

“Come with me” she squeaked excitedly, trying to catch her breath. Jordii gave Meghan a quizzical look, which Meghan shrugged off, pulling her friend from the line.

“We’re gonna lose our spot” Jordii whined, Meghan simply laughed and continued to run, dragging her friend behind her. Coming to a halt out the front of a side door, guarded by security, Meghan whipped out a pass from around her neck. The security nodded, allowing them to walk through the door. Waves of confidence were radiating off of Meghan and hitting Jordii, making her feel slightly calmer. “Meghan, why didn’t you tell me you had that. We have been waiting in line for hours!” Jordii whisper yelled.

“I didn’t have it before” Meghan responded, leading Jordii into a room which held the boys of the Maine. “Hi. I’m Meghan and this is Jordii. Uh we are here to get photos with you guys” She whispered, suddenly losing her confidence. Kennedy stood up from where he was lounging around and made his way to Meghan, giving her a hug.

“Hey Meghan, Jordii” he said happily, followed by the rest of The Maine. After getting photos and things signed the boys went to the stage to perform and the girls joined the crowd.
“I wish I knew these boys personally”
♠ ♠ ♠
For Meghan.
Hope you like it.