Status: for meghan :) Active

Wishes

003

Spending a day at the zoo wasn’t exactly what Meghan had in mind when the boys said they wanted a good bye party before going on tour; she also wasn’t sure why it was only her and Jordii accompanying them to the zoo. They were both going with them, weren’t they? She shrugged off the feeling she was missing something. This was confirmed once they walked into the Lion closure. Kennedy had been quiet all day; a guilty expression crossed his face more than once and with the rest of the band in different directions Meghan strolled up to Kennedy, taking his ice-cream and licking it. “That was mine!” he whined even though the smile on his face showed he didn’t care.
“What’s up Kenny?” She asked, handing his ice-cream back to him but stealing his sunglasses and sliding them on. He laughed; she had ice-cream on his chin. Leaning in, he licked it before pulling back and stuttering out an excuse but Meghan hadn’t heard him over her heart pounding loudly and the butterflies going crazy in her stomach.
“Yo Kenny, Meghan” John hollered and soon the gang had surrounded them. “Did I interrupt something?” he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.
“No you didn’t” Kennedy said, his tone cold. That hurt Meghan; she put her head down so her hair covered her face, blinking back the tears that threatened to fall. Once she was sure they wouldn’t be able to tell she had tears, she looked up. At first she thought no one had noticed, and then she saw Jared giving her a sympathetic smile. She returned the gesture as best as she could.
“So uh Meghan the reason we wanted to come here was because we wanted to have a day out so uh we could ask you-” Jared started.
“If you’d come on your with us” Pat yelled. Meghan was shocked, the letter had said she was already going and she had some crazy feeling Kennedy had asked her before.
“I uh, thought I already was” she stated, her confusion clearly showing.
“I already told her guys. She is coming you wouldn’t let me explain that when I tried” Kennedy said softly, looking at his feet. John sighed, mumbled something about Kennedy always ruining surprises then walked off. Garrett and Jordii told Meghan they were happy she was coming along before walking off, his arm draped over her shoulder as she wrapped her arms around his waist. Kennedy ran after Pat who had seen Gorillas. That left Jared, he was staring at her. The curiosity danced in his eyes. “What up ginger?” she asked, the name rolled off her tongue as if she used in constantly. He grinned at her, his eyes sparkling with happiness.
“You haven’t called me ginger since before I was with her and nothing but blue sky” he chuckled at his own lame answer. “Seriously, nothing. But I do want to know what is wrong with you.” She looked up at him and sighed.
“It’s nothing, really Jared. Just something stupid but I’m over it now” She grinned, hugging his side. He gave her a disapproving stare then grinned back at her, as if he decided she was telling the truth. “Come on we should meet the others and go home” Jared nodded as they set off in search of their friends.
She pulled out her phone texting John, Garrett and Kennedy. She could only hope Pat was with one of them as he had left his phone at his house.
To: John Baby; Kenny; GareBear.
Where are you losers?

From: Kenny
Not telling. We playing Ninjas you and Jared are Ninjas and we are all hiding. Have fun :]

She showed Jared the message as she rolled her eyes. “Typical losers”. Jared agreed, as he grabbed her hand and ran off.
Xx
Twenty minutes later, the sun was beating down on them as Meghan wiped the sweat off her forehead. They had found everyone but Kennedy and as they wanted to leave they were desperately searching. Pat huffed, planting his butt on the ground. “Pat what are you doing. We have to find Kenny” Meghan whined, kicking Pat softly.
“I’m tired and not moving until I can go home” he replied stubbornly, poking his tongue out at her. Garrett suddenly appeared at Meghan’s side, holding his hand out.
“Phone please” he asked, politely. Meghan raised an eyebrow but handed it over anyway. “He will be here in 5.4.3.2.1” As soon as he said one, Kennedy’s head appeared in the distance, he was running as fast as he could towards the group shouting frantically. ‘What happened. Is she okay?’ “I told him Meghan was in trouble so like sit down. Pretend you hurt yourself” Meghan obeyed, holding her foot.
“What happened?!” Kennedy asked, sitting down across from Meghan.
“Her and Pat collided” Garrett said, his attention going back to Jordii.
“Pat! You could have hurt her, Watch where you’re going next time!” Kennedy yelled, picked Meghan up and carrying her bridal style out of the zoo and to the car. She rested her head on his chest as he held her in the car.
“You know I’m not really hurt Kenny. We faked it because we couldn’t find you” she mumbled, looking up at him, biting her lip.
He looked hurt, not speaking a word until finally he mumbled his response. “You suck”
♠ ♠ ♠
Because you updated for me, here is your new chapter. :)

Comments and Subscriptions mean the world to me.
And if there are any mistakes please tell me so I can fix them :)