Status: for meghan :) Active

Wishes

006

Three days. It had been three days since Kennedy asked Meghan to be his girlfriend, three days of absolute bliss on Meghan’s behalf. They were currently in the back lounge, Kennedy arm draped over her shoulder as she rested her head on his. The little mermaid was playing and Meghan was engulfed in the movie. A soft knock was heard on the door before Garrett opened it. “We’re here” he mumbled, turning and walking away. Meghan felt sorry for Garrett, although he put on a brave face for the fans, inside he was dying. Not being with Jordii was tearing him apart.

Kennedy sighed, kissing Meghan on the lips. “Come on Merch Bitch” he laughed, helping her off the lounge. As soon as they stepped off the bus, the boys were attacked by their fans. Not literally of course, but every fan wanted a photo or an autograph and as usual Meghan was pushed to the side, it usually didn’t bother her because she had Grace and Jordii but today it did.

A tall, beautiful red head kissed Kennedy’s cheek for a photo. “Will you be my boyfriend?” she asked him, nervously biting her lip and without even glancing Meghan’s way, he chuckled and replied with I’m sure we can work something out . Meghan bit her lip as she blinked back the tears. Did Kennedy really just say that? Yes. He did. Sighing, she took Grace from Garrett so he could take photos with his fans and walked in the opposite direction. The merch tent would be fine without her anyway. Once she was away from the crowd she put Grace on the ground, holding her hand.

“Where do you want to go Gracey Bear?” she asked, as Grace grinned up at her.

“Ice-cweam!” Laughing, Meghan nodded and they started their journey to find an ice-cream parlour. After finding a cute little parlour, Meghan and Grace both got chocolate cones and sat down in the far corner. A cough caused both girls to look up. A young man, about the same age as Meghan stared down at her.

“May I sit here?” he asked. Grace nodded with Meghan mirroring her actions.

“uh sure I guess.” She said, unsure as he sat down, licking his ice-cream. “I’m Meghan and that’s Gracey bear” she stuck her hand out to shake his.

“Jack Barakat” he grinned, shaking her hand. “Is she yours?” he asked, pointing to Grace. “Well obviously she is because I don’t think you would kidnap someone but-”

“No. She isn’t. I’m babysitting her” Meghan interjected, laughing as Jack blushed lightly. “Good ice cream?” she asked noticing he had it all over her face. He grinned.

“Yepp the best. I come here every chance I get when we have venues in this town” he said proudly before sighing after noticing her face. “I’m in a band. All time low”

“I know your band. Like I’ve heard of it you’re pretty decent”

“Yeah. I can’t actually play a guitar” he whispered, laughing. His laugh was so contagious Meghan and Grace soon started laughing too. Eventually they were kicked out for laughing so loud they disturbed the other customers. “So whatcha wanna do best friend. Mini best friend?” Jack asked, picking Grace up and linking arms with Meghan.

“Walmart!” Gracey giggled, pointing north. Meghan took her phone out, seeing that she had two texts.

Kennedy: Where is my baby?

Garebear: Where is Grace! Do you have her?

Sighing, Meghan replied to Garrett, ignoring Kennedy’s text before texting Pat.

To: Patty cakes.
Are you finished your set? I’m hanging with my new friend.

Slipping her phone in her pocket she grinned at Jack. “Barakitty, Grace and I are needed elsewhere but you can come along if you like?” she asked, biting her lip. She knew she wouldn’t do anything with Jack, her heart belonged to Kennedy yet she was still nervous around this big kid.

“I better get back to the guys” he mumbled, giving her an awkward hug then spinning Grace around. He stalked off, disappearing down the street as Meghan and Grace began their walk back.
Kennedy ran towards Meghan, engulfing her in a hug.

“Baby! Where have you been?” he asked, panic evident in his eyes. She shrugged and mumbled ‘Ice cream’ before running on the bus and putting Grace down. Grace ran off to find her daddy as Meghan sighed, peering out the window she saw the red head from earlier but Kennedy was nowhere to be seen.

Meghan causally walked off the bus, stopping outside the door. “Can I help you?” she asked, the red head beamed at her.

“I’m Tiffany. I’m looking for Kenny” she said, her voice was so smooth; it was as if she graceful in every way.

“He’s not here. Can I leave a message?” she asked tapping her fingers on her jeans.

“No that’s fine” Tiffany smiled, turning around and walking off. Meghan ran back on the bus, climbing into her bunk she heard Jared mumble something before opening her curtain. His eyes filled with unspoken apologies.

“I’m sorry Megs” he whispered, climbing into her bunk and hugging her. A confused expression crossed her face for a second as he looked out the window, her gaze followed his.
Kennedy was kissing that stupid redhead bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry Meghan, It's finally up.

New story right now.
It's An All Time Low/The Maine/Forever the sickest kids Fanficttionn :)
Not a slash. Be posted in like two seconds :)