Status: active

Beauty

ch 1

The room hasn't been touched. the bed was wrinkled and there was dust on the TV and furniture. on the wall was a purple picture holder. on it were pictures of happier times the black desk to the left of the bed has been used recently. on it laid an unfinished picture of a mother and son. beside that stood a white shelf which held many antique nick nats. which has collected pounds of dust.

"MEOW," a voice rang through the eerie silent house bringing Natalie back to reality. at her feet sat her 8 year old cat. His golden eyes stared up at his owner for the first time in 5 years. His healthy fur had remained healthy, it was a beautiful black coat with three white splats.

"hey baby, your ready to go home? We;ll be home in two weeks," she sighed maybe she was going crazy but she always talked to her cat like that. Sighing again she walked silently to her mother's room.

She had come home after 5 years to tell her mother she was engaged and expecting a child. she had yelled for her mother but got no response, then she made the mistake of going into her room. She walked into the room and felt her heart stop, it actually stopped cause the next thing she knew she was on the floor she hit her head hard. But within seconds she was back on her feet. Her mother laid on the bed with a hole in her heart. She ran over to her mother and felt for a pulse, and as she thought there was none. Her hands had remained unstained by the blood. She grabbed her phone and called 911, giving them the situation, address, her name, and the county they were in. As soon as she hung up she shut the door and her little red-headed brother walked through the door. He looked at his sister and screamed running over to her and jumping on her. she couldn't help but laugh no matter how terrified she was at the moment.

"Hey Aaron i missed you!" Natalie cried hugging her brother with as much force. He laughed and looked at his sister in the eyes.

"Great now that your back home! When did you get here?" he asked excitedly. Natalie looked at him and she knew she needed to get him out of here before the ambulance came.

"An hour ago, so let's go shopping and then out to eat Kay!" she smiled grabbing Aaron's hand and they went out the door, and into her car before he could say no.

"What about mom what did she say?" he asked while he pulled out a Nintendo DSI3 playing a game of some sort.

"She said to keep you out as late as i can ha-ha i have a room at a really cool hotel and your gonna spend the night OK!" Natalie said holding back the tears about to pour out of her eyes. As soon as they got to the square, the ambulance was passing Natalie and her oblivious little brother. She held her breath as they passed. She put on the radio and then grabbed her phone and texted her fiance SOS.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK well this is the first part sorry its short I'll try and update tomorrow but i have to go to bed i have school in the morning.
like i said in the description feed back is welcome by message please and if you want in my story message me and I'll try working it into the story.
♥Jennica♥