Status: Working on the next chapter. Bear with me people. Lol

Remembering Sunday

Started Making His Way

I got to the door to All Time Low's dressing room. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. There were muffled shouts and the sound of bodies trying to jump over each other.

They're fighting over the door, some things never change.

The door opened to reveal Zack as tonight's champion.

"Hi are you here for the interview, or are you some rabid fan that wants to have Alex's babies?" he asked in all seriousness.

"I'm here for the interview," I told him.

"You don't want my babies?! Why the hell not? Are they not good enough for you?" he asked from his spot on the floor.

"No," I said as Zack moved aside so I could come in.

"Well then why not?" Alex asked pouting.

"My ovaries were already claimed and named by Gabe Saporta," I told him.

"What? You're Gabe's girlfriend?! I mean, he said that she would be here, but I didn't know that she worked for AP," Alex babbled on.

I busted out laughing, "Me and Gabe? Ahaha that's so funny!"

All of the guys had looks of confusion on their faces.

I forgot, they're slow…

I cleared my throat, "Let me explain this, Gabe is my best friend. We have never and will never have a romantic relationship."

"But you just said Gabe had claim over your ovaries," Jack said.

I sighed, "It was just a joke Jack."

His mouth formed an 'o' shape and he looked back down at his magazine.

Probably J-14, his guilty pleasure.

"So what's your name?" Rian asked.

"Stephie Vengeance, at your service," I said bowing slightly.

"Is that your real name, or a pen name?" Zack asked.

"It's my pen name," I told him.

"Then what's your real name?" Rian asked.

"I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you, and that would throw away the opportunity to get my tattoo on Saturday."

"How would that throw the opportunity away?" Zack asked.

"Because Gabe made me promise not to kill anybody tonight or he's not going to take me to get my tattoo," I explained.

"Ok, but you have to be at least twenty-one, so you could go by yourself," Alex put in.

"I told him that, and he said that if I got my first tattoo without him, he would dye my hair shit brown."

"Harsh," Alex said.

"Yup. But enough about me, we have an interview to do. So Jack, that means put that J-14 magazine away and get your ass over here," I said.

Jack looked up from his magazine, "How do you know it's J-14? Only the guys and one other person know I read it."

Oh shit...

"I have that issue and I saw what page you were on and recognized it," I told him.

"Ah ok," he said putting the magazine away and coming to sit near me.

Nice save...

I got my tape recorder out and set it to record.

"Ok, so basically I have questions that our readers sent in and ones that our staff had for you," I told them.

"Great! Let's get it on," Alex said.

I started asking them the questions, and most of the answers were perverted jokes from Alex and Jack, which I had expected. Those boys will never change. When it got down to the last question, which was also my question, I grabbed a picture out of my purse.

"Ok guys this is the last question, which is also mine," I told them, "Who is the girl in this picture?"

I held up the picture and watched the guys' expressions. They all looked at the picture of us when we went to the beach the summer before their senior year. I was being held in all of their arms, laying across them, and all of us were laughing. It was one of the best days I had in my life. All of them kept straight faces, but Jack's eyes showed a bit of sadness in them.

"Alex answer this question," Jack told him, "I can't remember."

"Sure. That girl was just a random girl we found on the beach and we talked to her for a bit. Since we were a big thing in Lutherville, she wanted a picture with us," he said.

"Ok, that's all I needed to know," I said with no emotion in my voice.

"The interview's over?" Rian asked.

"Yup, so you guys can go and do what you do, and I can go home and go to sleep."

"Oh ok, we were gonna see if you wanted to go have a few drinks with us," Alex said.

"I can't drink," I told him.

"Why not?" he asked.

I smirked, "I'm only eighteen."

All of their faces had shocked expressions.

"No way! Let me see your ID!" Jack exclaimed.

"No, it has my address and my real last name on it. I don't want you guys to stalk me!"

"Fine," Jack pouted.

"And with that, I bid you adieu," I said as I gathered my things.

I headed towards the door as all of the guys yelled their versions of 'goodbye.'

I left the building and walked to my car. When I got in my car, I pulled out the photo and stared at it. The memory of the beach, my favorite memory, that always made me smile, had quickly turned into a memory that will always make me cry. I put the picture away, not even realizing I was crying. I started my car and drove home.

When I got home, I went straight to bed. That night was the first night since I got to LA that I had the nightmare that Jack would always sit with me after I had it. He would stay with me after I had it, until I fell asleep. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep.

~*~

The next morning I got up and got ready for work, not even caring about my appearance. After I was done getting ready, I left my apartment and got in my car and went to work.

When I got into the waiting room of my work, I saw the guys from All Time Low sitting there. I tried to walk by unnoticed, but was unsuccessful.

"Stephie!" Jack yelled.

I mumbled a 'hey' as I kept walking.

"What? No how ya doing or what's up or what are you doing here?" Alex exclaimed.

I turned around and looked at them, "I'm sorry, but until I have at least two cups of coffee, I'm not very sociable."

"I know that feeling," Alex replied.

"Yup, so if you don't mind, I'm gonna go get my coffee and type up the interview from last night."

"Go right ahead," Zack said.

I waved at them, and headed straight to my office. I closed the door and sat down in my chair. I turned my computer on and waited for it to start up. When it was finally booted up, I started typing up the interview. It took me almost an hour to get to the last question, because I was dragging my feet, not wanted to relive the last part. When I actually started to type it, there was a tap on the window. I looked up and saw the guys waving maniacally at me. I gave them a half hazard wave and they walked away. I looked back at my computer and finished the last question. I submitted it and then put my head on my desk. It was there for five minutes, when Miranda walked into my office.

"Why is your head on your desk? I hope you're not sleeping," she said.

I lifted my head off of my desk, "No, I'm not sleeping. Sorry, it was a night with hardly any sleep and I haven't had my coffee."

"Ok, well I have your next assignment," she told me.

"Cool. What is it?"

"Well the guys from All Time Low approached me with a proposition. They want someone to go with them on Warped Tour and record the antics of the bands. Basically a tour diary. And they said they would only do it if you were the one to go along with them," she explained.

I groaned, "Miranda-"

"You're going to do it whether you like it or not. This is a big thing for us."

I sighed, "Fine, what do I have to do?"

She smiled reveling in the fact that she won, "You're going to blog everyday on the AP website and also do a video once a week, more if you want to."

"When does it start?" I asked.

"Sunday, so since that is your main priority, you can go home and get everything taken care of before you go," she told me.

"Ok," I said getting up from my chair and gathering up my stuff.

"Ok, I'll see you after the tour," she said walking out of my office.

Great...

I left the office, got into my car and drove home.

When I got home, I went to the owner of the apartment complex, and told him what was going on. He promised me that he would keep my apartment for me, and I paid him the amount of money needed for rent for the next few months.

I went into my apartment and started packing everything I needed for tour. I finished packing in thirty minutes since I didn't need that much.

At least I have tomorrow to look forward to.

I sat on my couch with 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas,' and began to read.

I got halfway through the book when my phone started screaming 'Chelsea Smile' by Bring Me the Horizon.

"Hello Oli," I said answering my phone.

"Hello Stephie. Why aren't you at work?" he asked in his cute English accent.

"Because Miranda sent me home since I don't have anything else to do, because I'm going on Warped Tour," I explained, "And how do you know I'm not at work?"

"We had a photo shoot at AP, and the guys and I went to see you in your office and you weren't there," he said.

"Aww, I'm sorry hun," I said.

"It's ok, because you're gonna be on Warped with us, so we'll see you everyday," he said excitedly.

I laughed, "Yes and you guys will get sick of my face."

"Never!" he exclaimed.

"Well, since I'm now convinced you won't, I'm gonna go back to reading my book."

"Ok love, have fun."

"I will. See you Sunday," I said.

"Yup! Bye!"

I hung up and went back to reading.

I finished the book around midnight and decided it was time for bed. I went to my room and laid on my bed and fell asleep instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys enjoyed this ^.^

Comments = <3