Hello My Hate

Chapter 4 Jake POV

I looked around to find CC. I kind of felt bad for him. I know he was really spooked and all. It was after all Halloween I went wondering through the halls. I noticed dark crimson red puddles everywhere. It's nothing, just Halloween decorations. I went into the living room to talk to Andy, and Ash.
''So where is CC, did he end up staying or what?''
''I saw walking down one of the hallways, maybe he found some girl,'' Ash said.
''Are you still freaked out?'' Andy asked.
''Nah, this place isn't so bad,'' I looked down at Andy's arm he had some blood on it.
''Are you okay dude,'' I said pointing to his arm. Andy looked down and sighed.
''Damn, I fell into one of the Halloween decoration's, me and Chex,''
''Are you two together or something?'' Andy just smiled when I asked him that.
''Yeah, we are, I'm suprised you just figured it out,'' Ash walked into the other room.
''Where is he going?''
''Probably taking a piss, I don't know, I'm going to find Fatima and Chex,'' he said leaving me. I brushed pass the group of people. They kept commenting on how great of a show we did. I walked around the hallway, whoever held this show did a great job of decorating the house. I just couldn't't understand why they would have decorations through out the place.
''Jake, wheres Ash warn him,'' I heard someone say. I turned around to see no one there. Then when I turned back around, I saw Tyler.
''Dude, your alive holy shit, we need to tell everyone,'' Tyler put his hand over my mouth. He dragged me to another room and shut the door. I started to get scared at this point.
''Sammi is dead, Jinxx I can't find and I saw them kill CC we need to get you out of here, I don't know who is killing them,'' Tyler started dragging me by my arm.
''I can't leave Andy, Chex,or Ash they are like family,'' Tyler turned to me and sighed.
''I know Chex is family but I don't trust Ash and Andy anymore,'' I raised my eyebrow at him. I looked behind him. There were two dark figures coming up behind him. Tyler had no clue.
''I believe you, run,'' I said. He turned around and was in shock. Tyler grabbed my arm and we took off running in the other direction. We went into the living room were there were more people.
''There's 2 of them what the hell,'' I said to Tyler out of breath. I looked towards the front doors.
''I'm fucking leaving but...''
''But nothing Jake, we need to call the police or something,'' Tyler and I both went outside. I tried to start the bus but it wasn't starting. Then I went to reach for my cell phone that I left in my backpack.
''What the fuck?'' I said reaching into the back.
''Whats wrong?'' Tyler asked.
''My backpack its gone, it had my phone in it along with my laptop, any type of source to reach help is gone,'' I said. Whoever was doing this planned this. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw two dark figures.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun Dunnn!!! comments on how your liking this so far.