A Photograph of You & I

Secrets and Surprises

Ville's P.O.V

I tapped my foot anxiously as I waited for my flight to be called. It was absolutely tedious sitting here with nothing to do while you waited for a flying tin can that would provide you with even less to do.

I contemplated telling Bam that unless he sprouted wings out of his back, I wouldn't be coming to West Chester for New Years.

He'd never accept that of course. He'd fly out here in some outlandishly painted plane, drag me onto it, and then drop me out of it over his house with nothing but a parachute, a beer, and my duffel bag. Oh well, I could at least dream about being defiant while I awaited the hangover that would settle me back into my nearly constant state of reservation - and sickness.

I sighed and settled into my chair. Yes, I was constantly hounded by sickness - be it physical or emotional. A creature to be pitied, though never deserving or wanting it.

I pulled my notebook out of my carry on and scribbled down a lyric that popped into my head. At least one good thing came out of my state and that was my music.

"Flight 19 - Helsinki to West Chester Pennsylvania. Now boarding." A robot-like voice sounded over the intercom and I shoved the notebook in my bag and taking my ticket and boarding pass in its place.

As the attendant checked my ticket she smiled. It was a smile I knew quite well.

A smile of recognition.

"Welcome aboard Mr. Valo, enjoy your flight." She said. With those few polite words she earned the stares of a few teenagers that had boarded before me.

'Well thank you sweetheart.' I though icily as I took my seat. I resisted the urge to begin formulating plans about how I could "spill" my drink on her in a bit of "turbulence". Fortunately for her, the gentleman in me pushed those thoughts away.

"Thank you." I replied quietly as my inner arguments subsided. I placed my bag at my feet and took out the mp3 player Gas had given me for Christmas. I remembered with a smirk how I'd almost thrown the two hundred dollar device out the window in a drunken fit.

I pressed play, allowing my memories to swirl around me, as the plane attendants went over the safety procedures. Soon, we were airborne and bound for West Chester.

Aina's P.O.V

I was greeted by being tackled to the ground by five bodies. The bodies of five fully-grown males. The people I called my friends for some inexplicable reason.

"AINA!" My name was shouted from all of their mouths at once and I was suddenly reminded as to why I'd chosen them.

They cared.

"Can you get the heck off me so I can greet you properly?" I yelled, gasping for the air that I hadn't noticed being pressed from my lungs.

"Aina, a proper greeting would involve you, me, and a bed." Novak said as he pushed himself into my face. "Shall we?"

"Not even in your dreams Novak." I said with a laugh and a grin. He swiftly kissed my cheek and rolled everyone else off of my body.

"I call first hug, fuckers." Bam announced as he dusted himself off. I grinned wider as I saw Bam saunter over to me slowly, before tackling me in a bear hug. I eagerly returned it until I realized my earlier promise to myself.

"Hey asshole, what the heck is up with waking my mom?" I whispered harshly in his ear.

"You wouldn't answer the damn phone."

"THEN WAIT!" I screamed loudly. He immediately released me and backed off, holding his ear. He sounded like he had muttered some insult under his breath but I wasn't sure.

"Hey what about us?" Raab asked, flanked by Dunn, Dico, and Rake. I laughed at their fake pouts they had plastered on their faces and took each of them in my arms and greeted them eagerly.

"So, what happened here last night?" I asked taking a look around the yard. It was trashed.

"Christmas party." Bam replied, as if there wasn't complete devastation before him. I shook my head and wrapped an arm around his waist hugging him to me. He draped his arm around my shoulder in a rare show of affection.

"Come on, Ape and Phil are dying to see you." Ryan called as the rest of the guys started walking toward the house.

"So what are you planning in that insane little head of yours?" I asked Bam as he removed his arm from around me and walked with me to the house. He was in a calm, contemplative mood. Something was up.

"Nothing."

"Liar."

"It's a surprise." He replied simply, with a smirk on his face that told me otherwise.

"Liar." I said again.

"Don't be a bitch, I'm serious."

I looked up into his face, searching for a sign that he was telling me that only to ease my fears. There was no such sign. I nodded.

"Alright, when do I get said surprise?"

"Five days."

"FIVE?!" I gasped, he knew the suspense would kill me. I absolutely despised not knowing everything that was going on around me...or that was going to happen to me.

"I'm not allowing you near this house until then." He said as if it were the hardest thing he'd ever said. I looked at him, the pain clear in my expression.

"Bammie..." I whined.

"Seriously, Aina...this is huge. I want it to be an absolute heart-attack inducer." He said seriously.

"Alright, I'll find something to do for a few days. Can you promise me one thing though?"

"Anything."

"Stop calling my house before 6 A.M. Not all of us are on the same schedule as you."

"Fine." He said with almost as much reluctance as he'd had when he told me I had to stay away.

We'd reached the front door of Castle Bam and I entered it to be immediately greeted with a warm hug from "my other mom", April Margera.

Ville's P.O.V

I reached for my carry on bag as the plane landed in the airport. The flight attendant who'd recognized me earlier looked at me with scorn in her eyes.

My hangover was worse than I anticipated and I had thrown up on her shoes as she offered me a drink. It hadn't been purposely but a small part of me wondered if it had been deliberate. I smiled inwardly to myself as I deplaned and stepped foot on the small runway.

A group was already on their way to the building and I removed my passport from my jacket.

After fifteen minutes of being put through customs I walked outside again and was immediately greeted by the familiar red Hummer screeching to a halt in front of me. Raab was being the wheel and I knew I was in for hell, despite the warning I'd been given.

"Hey, Raabio." I greeted my friend as I slid into the passenger seat. I tossed my two duffle bags over my shoulder and kept my backpack in my lap.

"Hey Vil, listen we have to stay out of the house for a few hours till your surprise leaves. Is that cool?" Raab asked, peeling out into traffic. I thought I tasted bile in my throat.

"Doesn't that defeat the purpose?"

"Well, yeah. Just trust me though...its so worth it."

'It had better be.'I thought.