A Photograph of You & I

Complete In You

Aina's P.O.V

Beneath the sheets I hunted down whatever clothes I could find and quickly pulled them on. Mistakenly, I brushed Ville's bare leg with my hand and it twitched.

I heard him sigh in amusement. "Sweetheart we have guests now, I don't think that's entirely appropriate."

I pulled the covers over my head and glared at him once before hiding again to pull my pajamas back on. Count on Ville to make light of the single most embarrassing moment in my life.

"What the hell do you guys think you're doing?" Bam cried out again. I winced, hearing what I thought to be betrayal. But I must have been mistaken.

"Well Bammie," Ville began as he lit a cigarette. "When a man and woman love each other very much they--"

"Shut the fuck up, Vil." I started as I heard those words escape Bam's lips. From beneath the covers I couldn't discern Ville's reaction so I poked my head up again.

"You!" Bam pointed accusitorily at me. "Come with me."

I raised an eyebrow, shocked by his blatant disrespect for me. Even Raab, Dunn, Novak, and Jussi seemed a little thrown off by Bam. They had interrupted with something more akin to amusement as opposed to Bam's fury.

"Bam, I'm not a child. You can't pull me aside to chastise me for something that is my decision, not yours."

His face fell a little. " Ai, please, just come with me."

My eyes narrowed but I threw the sheets off of my body and grudgingly followed Bam out into the main living space of the hotel room. Jyrki from the 69 Eyes has been sitting on the couch and jumped up immediately when Bam rounded the corner.

"Did someone die?" He asked jokingly. The look Bam gave him immediately silenced him and he stalked off to join the others in the bedroom.

As soon as Bam heard the door click into place, he went ballistic on me.

"What the hell do you think you were doing Aina? You went from being about ready to publicly gut him to sleeping with him! What do you think this is going to solve everything? When I brought you out here, I wanted you guys to talk! Not fuck!" He threw his hands up and began pacing around the room.

"Are you done?"

He looked at me sharply, about ready to say something but I cut him off. "First of all Bam, what I do with my body is none of your business. If I think that this was the first step in me totally letting go of all the hurt and all the betrayal and finally giving Ville my full and unadulterated trust, then you will not stop me. You've been the one gunning for us all along, but as I've said many times now, you need to step aside and let us do this ourselves."

He continued to look at me for a moment then pinched the bridge of his nose. Defeat rolled off him in waves, something Bam both hated and was not used to. A deep breath and a few seconds later, the anger slowly was tucked away and replaced with understanding.

"You're right..." He began quietly, hating to admit when he was wrong. "I overreacted."

I nodded and wrapped my arms around him, resting my head against his chest. "I love you Bammie, and I know that you reacted the way you did because you love me too. Otherwise I doubt we'd all be in this predicament. I appreciate all you've done for Ville and me."

He pressed his lips to the top of my head then rested his cheek on top of it. "I do love you Ai. I just don't want you to do this for all the wrong reasons."

I chuckled. "Oh because the loss of your virginity was so much more meaningful."

"That's different. I lost a bet."

I laughed out loud and buried my face in his chest again, inhaling the familiar smell. "I'm not doing this for all the wrong reasons. I'm doing this because I love him."

I felt him nod against my head. "That's all I ask." He then relinquished his hold on me and took my hand, leading me to the door.

The devious smirk returned to his face and he abruptly kicked the door, earning a chorus of cries of pain from the other side. He pushed the door open and we found Dunn, Novak, Raab, Jussi and Jyrki all writhing on the floor clutching their heads.

"Yeah that's what you get for eavesdropping," Bam said mercilessly. He pulled me in front of him and pushed me toward the bed. My breath hitched at the sight Ville presented.

The sheet was draped low around his waist, obviously he had not a care in the world that it left very little to the imagination. Not to mention his friends had been in the room with him. His eyes twinkled as I neared, seeming ever more like emeralds with every passing second. Dark curls clung to his skin and I longed to touch them, to wrap my fingers in them. My legs trembled beneath me and I knew that I could go to my grave now and not see anything in heaven as beautiful as what was before me.

"Come here, sweetheart," He said, putting his cigarette out in the ashtray and opening his arms to me. I eagerly climbed into them, nestling up to his chest and settling into the place that had practically been ordained for me since the beginning of time.

"I think...we should go..." Dunn ventured as he gazed upon the two of us knowingly. I rolled my eyes and stuck out my tongue.

"Yeah I don't exactly need to see Ville any more naked than I am now," Jussi said, pushing through the door behind all the others. Bam closed the door with a wink and both Ville and I flipped him off as the door clicked into place.

I quickly jumped up and ran across the floor to lock the door. A chorus of groans errupted from the other side and I giggled.

"Good thinking, love." He smiled, as I settled into his arms again and he placed a kiss on my head.

I looked up at him curiously. "Should we pick up where we left off?" I traced little circles on his stomach and he shivered with delight.

"Not now, I think there's some things we need to talk about first," he replied.

I laced my fingers with his, realizing that he was right. "Okay, let's talk."

He pursed his lips and looked down at me with his green eyes shining. "I didn't mean to just up and leave you behind in London like that, Aina. I hate that you thought even for a second that I chose her over you..."

I opened my mouth to interrupt him but he pressed his lips softly against mine to silence me. I smiled and poked him, urging him to continue.

"That night after I was dropped off, Jonna was packing her things..." He took a deep breath and then looked back down at me. "She was lying about the pregnancy."

My eyes widened and my jaw completely fell to the floor. "She was what?" I exclaimed, absolutely shocked that she would stoop to something so low.

He merely nodded to confirm. "She had spoken to Bam the night of the New Year's party. She found out about you and became desperate to get me back...so she invented the pregnancy story, knowing that I wouldn't just abandon my child."

I immediately wrapped my arms around Ville's bare chest and snuggled my face against the smooth skin there. "I'm so sorry, Ville..."

He let out a short laugh as he began to smooth my hair over my back. "You know...until she told me that there was no child, I didn't realize how subconsciously excited I was to become a father."

I looked up into his eyes. "Really?"

He nodded. "Yeah, but I'm okay with it not happening now."

I smiled once and kissed my way up his chest, stopping just above his heart. "You'll make a wonderful father someday, Ville."

His hands slid up my arms and he pulled me toward him so that he could kiss me. "As you'll make a wonderful mother."

Giving him a quick smile, I slowly snaked my hand down his chest toward his stomach. "I love you, you know," I kissed him, nibbling on his lower lip before speaking again. "I love you with all I have. I promise that someday, I'll give you everything you want."

His breath grew a little shallow, due to the patterns I was now tracing just below his navel. "I love you too Aina. More than I could ever fully describe to you. All I've ever wanted is you, and I'll never require anything more."

Without another second's hesitation, I kissed Ville hard, demanding entrance into his mouth. I met a little resistance as he pushed me gently away.

"Aina, I don't want you to rush this if you're not ready," he began, trying to still my fingers from tugging off my shirt.

"Kulta," I began. Adopting the petname he'd given me just for a moment. "I'm doing nothing more than giving you something that has always been yours to take."

His eyes glistened momentarily and then he shifted us so that once again I was beneath him. His deft hands slowly removed the fabric that provided the only barrier remaining between us. I pulled him in for a soft kiss which he immediately deepened, his tongue snaking into my mouth to battle with my own. I stifled the moan that threatened to escape my lips and he chuckled.

"You're allowed to enjoy yourself, love," he whispered in my ear as he kissed the skin that lay just behind is. His kisses trailed down my neck where he bit down softly. A gasp escaped me and I could feel him smile into my skin.

I raised myself up on my elbows and tilted my chin up, begging another kiss which he swiftly granted me. My fingers found their way to the curls at the base of his neck and I twirled them around earning small shivers of delight from him. He kissed me hungrily again, almost as though he couldn't get enough. I raised my body up to press against his and was a little more than startled to feel his manhood pressing against my leg.

He looked at me with darkened eyes as his hands slid down my body. His lips followed on his quest, and he kissed every inch of skin he could possibly find exposed. I trembled a little when he wandered near my belly button and he looked up at me.

"I need you now, Ville." I gasped breathily, knowing that nothing rang truer in that moment.

He swallowed and kissed his way back toward my mouth where he planted several chaste kisses. His knee worked to move my legs aside so that he might have better access to me.

And we were back where we had been just an hour before. On the precipice of something that could totally destroy the two of us or something that would be forever cherished. Shaking, I took his left and within mine.

"I love you Aina. Remember, I'm right here. I am not going anywhere. Not ever, not without you by my side."

I took a slow, trembling breath and nodded. "I love you too Ville."

And with those last few syllables, Ville and I became one as only lovers know how.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was basically attacked to give you all a little more action than I originally intended. My friend is literally sitting over my shoulder, beating me with a stapler because I wasn't more graphic T.T

Anyway, hope you enjoyed.