Status: Writing

There Is No Remedy for Love, but to Love More. Now It's Only Me and You.

Chapter 1

My life had been messed up for so long. My dad had left us and was now remarried to some bimbo in Beverly Hills. My mom was out drinking every night ore she was at home drinking. And my friends..Sure i had friends, but it didnt feel right. My only friend i could really trust was Kara, and she lived in Baltimore, Maryland. I was turning 18 in a week, and then i wanted to get away.

”What do you mean Lisa ?” Karas voice sounded like a big questionmark. I had just told he that i was leaving home. ”Im coming to Maryland” i said with a smile on my face. ”What? Really?” i nodded but remembered she couldnt see. ”Im coming in two days”

Two days after i was sitting in my car, ready to drive a really long drive to Maryland. I put Jimmy eat world's EP in the stereo and turned the volume on max. Many hours later i was driving into Maryland trying to find my way to Karas house. I found it after driving around for about 45 minutes and i pulled up into the driveway. I got out of my car and locked it, walking up to the frontdoor.

The door opened and a guy was standing there with his back to me ”Im leaving if youre not coming down !” he was about to slam the door shut when he walked into me, knocking me to the ground. ”What the fuck !” he looked down at me ”Oh sorry” He helped me up and laughed ”Uhm..”

”Is Kara here ?” i scratched my head not knowing who that guy was.

”Yeah.” He walked inside with me following and went to the stairs ”Kara ! Someones here !”

I heard a scream and footsteps on the floor ”Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god !” A familliar figure appeared on the stairs and se hugged me tight ”LISA!” i laughed and hugged her back.

”I missed you so much Kara !” someone behind us coughed and we pulled apart. A guy with brown medium lenght hair was standing there.

”Oh right. Lisa, thats Alex and Alex this is Lisa” Kara nodded to Alex and a smile spread his lips.

”Aha, the famous Lisa.” he smirked ”Ive heard alot about you” he shoved his hands in his pockets.

”Really ?” I was suprised, did Kara really talk this much about me ?

He laughed and shoke his head ”No.” Kara smacked his head ”Youre so stupid Al !” she crossed her arms across her chest pouting.

”Anywho” I wanted to move on. I looked around and saw the guy from before and two other guys there.

”Lisa, thats Zack, Rian and Jack” i notcied how her voice got all mushy on Rians name.

”Sorry for walking into you” Rian laughed at his clumsiness.

”Its no problem, really” i sat down on the couch inbetween Zack and Jack. They both looked at me. ”What?”

”Whats up ?” Jack winked at me and wiggeld his eyebrows. I laughed and his smile faded.

”Better luck next time bro” Alex walked up behind us ”So where did you move from ?” he leaned down between me and Jack.

I sighed not wanting to be reminded of home ”Ohio”

”Thats cool!” Zack added in a quiet voice. I smiled at him and he smiled back. ”I guess” I shrugged my shoulders.

”You dont sound to happy about it ?” Alex mumbled. I looked at him and knitted my eyes together. ”Its complicated”
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT ! :)