Status: Writing

There Is No Remedy for Love, but to Love More. Now It's Only Me and You.

Chapter 9

”Oh god” Alex stopped as we were hiking. Out of breath. ”Whats wrong ? ” I laughed and stopped beside him. ”It felt like i just shit my panst” His hands went to his but. And his eyes went wide ”Please say that my knickers are wet and that it isent shit.”

I couldnt help but laugh ”Alex, youre knickres are wet, dont worry you didnt do anything else” I grapped his hand from his but and started walking again ”Come on shitter” He let out a grunt ”Dont tease me women !”

Alex.

I pulled myself together and went further on the hike. ”You know what Lis?” I kicked a rock while still walking and stumbling over things. She looked at me and laughed ”No i dont” I fell to my knees when my legs didnt get along with the uneven ground. Lisa sat down beside me.

”We should have a party”

After the gig a party was set up.

”This is my kinda vibe” Jack came dancing to me ”Wassup girl ?” Clearly a little wasted with a bud light in his hand. I laughed ”Just enjoying life” he put his arm around my shoulders, which wasent hard, seeing that he was alot taller then me. ”Me too chicka, me too” he smiled at me goofy.

”Can i PLEASE say..” Zack was standing ontop of Alex's kitchen island, really fucking drunk. ”One sec..” he hopped down and puked in the zink.

”Oh god” I excused myself from Jack and went to help Zack. ”Are you okay Zackie ?” I put my hand on his back as he stood back up. He slowly nodded and dried his mouth. ”Yeah” He grapped a new beer and chugged half of it and looked down at me. ”You know what ?” he winked at me.

”No i dont. What Zack ?” his free hand brushed some hair away from my face. ”Youre really hot” He paused and looked down at my body ”Especially in thoughs short shorts. Damn girl, youre fine !” he bit his lip as i started to back away from him.

I was getting uncomftable ”Zack, please. Im with Alex.” I looked around but no one was looking at us. They were all in their own little world. I saw Alex talking to some guy, i didint know. He had a lip ring and black hair. ”Al-” I tried to shout for him, but soon Zack hand was on my back and head, pulling me against him, pressing my lips hard to him.

My heart sank deeper and deeper into my chest. It broke. My trust to Zack, and problably Alexs trust to me. ”Get off!” No one heard, it was nothing but a mumble against his lips. His tongue was soon all over the inside of my mouth.

”Zack..” he froze, looking to the side, as i did. Meeting Alex's sad brown eyes. ”Lisa..” His eyes went blank with tears. He moved his lips, but nothing came out. I swear i heard his heart break.

”Alex, i di-” I didint finish. ”Save it.” He turned around and walked away. Away with my heart, in million pieces. ”YOU DICK !” I slapped Zack across the face ”FUCK YOU YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER !” I was mad, no not jut mad. I was broken.

I ran after Alex. ”Please listen !” his pace got faster ”I dont wanna hear it. I saw you two, and its over.”

I stopped. Over ? But..”I love you Alex.” His pace got slower and he stopped with his back to me. ”Yeah, i love you too.” he turned to me with tears streaming down his face ”But you fucking kissed my best friend”

With Zack.

Jack

”WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT ?!” I couldnt believe that Zack would do this. Kiss Alex's girl, so low. ”I DONT KNOW !” He burried his face in his hands, sitting on Alex's bed. ”Im wasted dude. This is why i dont want to drink !” i sighed. Fuuuck..”You need to talk to him man. This could ruin the band.”

”Dont you think i know that Jack ?” He clenched his hands into fists. ”Dude dont go kung fu on me okay ? I know how you get when youre..” I trailed off. A single tear fell from Zacks eye. ”Oh man, dont cry. Its gonna be fine, you just have to go talk to him
♠ ♠ ♠
here is no remedy for love, but to love more...Now its only me and you Alex Gaskarth Lisa Rucco Chapter 9