Status: Complete!

Lacrimo Crystallinus

Un Devicesimus Lacrimo Crystallinus

The moment the door closes behind us, he basically leaps upon me, his lips seeking mine out hungrily. I submit to the torrent of kisses, surprised utterly by his wild approach. He has never behaved this way to me. As he kisses me, he pushes me up against the wall and one hand goes to my face while the other sits at my waist. After moments, it is intense and hot. I pull away.

“What is… this?” I ask breathlessly. He does not move, his eyes fixed on mine.

“A kiss.”

“That’s not what I meant and you know it.”

“You’re right,” he says and walks toward the window, “I do know.” I follow him, standing beside him. He removes his sunglasses and sets them on the table, returning my gaze.

“Does this have anything to do with what you wanted to talk about?”

“Somewhat.”

“Can we talk about it now?”

“I suppose we could.”

“What is it, then?”

He looks at me expectantly, but when I say nothing, he smiles, turns away slightly, and chuckles into his hand. I frown. “What’s so funny?”

“Do you really not know what that meant?”

“I really do not know.”

He laughs again. “Bao, I’m surprised at you.”

“I still don’t know what it is. You can enlighten me any time now.”

“Sex, Bao,” he says, on the verge of laughing at my obliviousness. “It means that I want to have sex with you.”

I am speechless.

“It really is easier with women my age,” he mumbles, still smiling despite my seriousness.

“I just… I can’t… I mean, I…”

“You can’t be that surprised, can you?”

“I am!” I say, throwing my arms into the air dramatically. “Here I was worried that you were going to say something depressing or reproachful and all you want to do is have sex! You should have just said so.”

“Which time? When I was meeting your parents or when I was at your graduation ceremony?”

“Good point.” A long moment passes and he doesn’t say anything. I raise an eyebrow and look at him, but he still doesn’t speak. “Well, are we going to do it, or what?”

“I was waiting for you to say whether or not you wanted to, but I suppose that answered my question,” he says with his lips quirked in a half-smile. Leaning down toward me, he kisses me, pushing me gently onto my back on the bed. The kiss is eager, but not rough like before. He strips our clothing off, tossing it carelessly onto the floor.

“We’ve got until six,” I remind him, brushing my long hair out from under me.

He looks at his phone, fighting a smile. “What do you take me for? I may be experienced, but even I can’t last forever.”