First Love

chapter 1

Annie's p.o.v
I sat behind the counter of my aunts clothes store watching the world go by outside the window.
There was an old lady, a woman with two small bickering children and a few goth/punk kids with dyed hair and ripped jeans.
I watched them as they opened the door and walked into the store.
After a few moments of looking around one of them walked up to the counter as the others browsed through the rails of clothes, he was pretty cute, short with dark hair and beautiful hazel eyes.
Suddenly I realised that New Jersey might actually have something good going for it.

Frank's p.o.v
As I approached the counter the girl sitting down behind it stood up and smiled, she was pretty with long dark red hair and green eyes framed by dark rimmed glasses.
"May I help you?" She said in a cute little cali-girl drawl.
"Um yeah," I said trying to concentrate on why I was there and not on her. "We were wondering if we could leave some flyers for our band here," I said gesturing to the others that had come in with me.

Annie's p.o.v
I took one of the flyers from his hand and quickly skimmed over it, "My Chemical Romance," I read aloud. "Nice name, I don't see why not," I said holding out my hand for some more of the flyers.
"Thankyou." He said with a smile that made his eyes sparkle.
We stood looking at each other for a moment or two before the other guys left and he followed them outside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Annie!"
I opened my eyes to see my aunt standing by the side of my bed.
"Wh-what's going on?" I asked rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.
"It's monday, you start at your new school today," said my aunt holding up a blue school uniform.
Oh great...

Standing outside my new school I watched as the other students made their way inside.
I hated the idea of being the new kid, but as it was the start of the new school year I figured I may not be the only one.
Slowly I began to make my way inside, and after getting my schedule I began the task of finding my first class which was English, 'well at least I get to start with my favourite lesson' I thought to myself.

Frank's p.o.v
I sat in the corner at the back of the class watching all the morons I had to go through this hell with hugging each other and catching up on what had happened with them during the summer.
'Kerry went to Europe and Amber's parents bought her a new car, woo-fucking-hoo!' I thought, wishing that their constant chatter would cause their heads to explode over the dumb jocks that were checking them out.
Unfortunately though the teacher asked them to be quiet and began the lesson, 'maybe it'll happen some other day' I thought as I looked down at my desk.

Annie's p.o.v
I finally found her class a few minutes after the bell rang, I knocked on the door before opening it, as I did so everyone inside the room turned to look at me.
"Ahh, you must be the new student," said the teacher as she walked towards me. "Everyone this is Annie, she just moved here from California," said the teacher a little too enthusiastically.
"Now as you're a little late you've missed the chance to choose your seat so you'll have to sit over there," she said pointing to a seat at the back of the class.
As I made her way to my seat I could feel everyone's eyes on me, one person more so than the others, sitting in the seat next to mine was the cute guy from the other day.