First Love

chapter 10

Frank's pov
A few weeks passed and no more letters came, we assumed that it was probably someone messing around. Although if I knew who it was I would've done a lot more than write them a dumb letter.
Today was saturday, mine and Annie's one month anniversary. As I have no artistic talent whatsoever I asked Gerard to make me a card to give to Annie, it looked so good I guess some people would find it kinda corny though, it had like a purple heart on the front with us inside.
We arranged to meet in the park at around 12pm, I attempted to make a picnic for us but it hadn't worked out too well. Oh well it's the thought that counts!
"Hey cutie, what you got there?" I looked up to see Annie looking beautiful as ever.
"Erm a picnic," I replied. She looked down at the half full basket and I could tell that she was stifling a laugh.
"Aww, how cute." She said sitting down next to me.
"Thats's not all I have," I said reaching into the basket and pulling out the card.
"Thankyou," she said taking it, "I have one for you too." She said as she took an envelope from her bag.
We sat talking and eating for a while, before we lay down in each others arms. We started off looking up at the clouds but then as usual it turned into a make-out session.
"Oh hey guys!" We looked up to see Hannah standing at our feet.
"Hey Hannah," said Annie sitting up.
"What are you guys up to?" She asked.
"Erm, isn't it kinda obvious." I said a little pissed off. I don't know what it is, but there's something about her that just bugged me.
"Ooh sorry, I'll go." She said before starting to walk away.
"You don't have to go Hannah, I mean the park is public," Said Annie.
Most days I loved that Annie was so kind, today was not one of those. We ended up spending the rest of our afternoon with Hannah, some anniversary this was!

Annie's pov
As Frank walked me home I couldn't help but feel bad, he'd made such an effort with the picnic and I'd pretty much ruined it by asking Hannah to join us.
"I'm sorry," I said as I stopped walking.
"What for?" asked Frank turning towards me.
"Hannah," I said moving closer to him. "This afternoon was meant to be just for us, I shouldn't have invited her to stay." I said biting my lip nervously.
"It's ok," he replied plaxing a hand on my cheek.
I knew that he didn't really mean that, but I didn't want to go on about it so we just carried on walking to my house. Frank came in for a while and we hung out in my room, every so often in-between listening to music and looking at books and stuff we'd make out...perfect!