First Love

chapter 13

Annie's pov
I really didn't want to go to school today, as I walked into the kitchen I put all of my acting skills into practice.
"Aunt Alyssa I really don't feel too good, I think maybe I ate something bad," I said hunching over and holding my stomach.
"Oh Annie, you're not fooling me. I did that enough times myself," She said leaning against the counter.
"I'm serious, I really feel sick," I protested.
"Yeah right, and I'm the queen of England." She said.
"Really? congratulations on that." I said sarcastically.
"Come on girl, tell me the truth, what's wrong?" she asked placing a hand on my shoulder.
Even though Alyssa's pretty cool I could hardly tell her the truth.
"Ok I really don't want to go in it, but basically me and Hannah had this big argument and I just know that it's gonna be really weird between us," I said laying my head upon the counter.
"Alright, I'll call your school. Don't tell your parents, and If anyone asks you had some kind of 24 hour stomach bug." She said stroking my head.
"Thankyou, thankyou so much!" I said hugging her.
I ran upstairs and got changed, coming back down just in time to meet Frank at the door.
"Do we have like a no uniform day?" he asked looking me up and down.
"No I'm skipping," I replied.
Before he said anymore my aunt walked out of the door to work.
"Um Annie, you do realise that you're supposed to do it without anyone knowing right?" He said pointing to my aunt.
"Oh she's covering for me," I replied pulling him into the house. "Why don't you skip? we could spend the day together, catch up on what we missed out on yesterday." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.
"That sounds like a very good idea," he replied before kissing me.

Frank's pov
We sat watching cartoons for a while and eating breakfast, I kept thinking about what she'd said to me the evening before. Did she mean it? did she love me? I was pretty sure that I loved her but I was scared to say it in-case she hadn't really meant it. But then why would she say it if she didn't mean it.
"Uh earth to Frank," She said poking me in the side.
"Oh sorry, I was just thinking about something," I said poking her back.
"Oh really, was it about me?" She asked with a smile.
"Maybe," I replied.
"Hmm, well I was thinking too," She said leaning against me.
"Oh yeah, what about?" I asked putting my arm around her shoulders.
"About how seeing as we're not going to school, we should probably get you out of your uniform," She said winking before taking a hold of my hand and leading me up to her room.
"Now, don't go thinking that I'm about to fuck you or anything." She said sitting down on the bed.
"Annie, how could you suggest such a thing?" I said in mock suprise.
She patted the bed next to where she was sitting, implying that I should join her.
I took off my blazer and sat down putting my arm back around her, she moved in closer to me and began to nuzzle on my neck.
I slowly began to undo my shirt, Annie noticed what I was doing and began to help me.
She slowly moved up my neck and moved my head to the side so that she could kiss me on the lips, I moved my arms around her waist and she moved onto my lap. As she straddled me I lay back. Reaching down I grabbed hold of the bottom of her top and pulled it off over her head, we stopped kissing so that I could do that and I looked up at her.
"What?" she said as I stared at her.
"Nothing," I replied.
"Fine." She said pouting.
Ok this was it.
"I love you," I blurted out.
Annie smiled and stroked my cheek.
"I know you probably didn't mean it yesterday but hearing you say it really made me think and I want you to know exactly how I feel." I said.
"I meant every word I said," She said before continuing to kiss me.

Annie's pov
We lay there for I don't know how long, talking, kissing. All I could think about was Frank feeling the same way about him.
"Annie," he said after a while.
"Yes," I said holding his hand.
"Have you ever, you know?" he asked blushing.
"What?" I asked even though I knew what he meant, I couldn't help it he looked so cute when he blushed.
"You know," he said raising his eyebrows.
"I don't think I do," I replied smiling, "Why don't you just say what you mean?" I said raising my eyebrows.
"Annie! you know what I mean," he said before pushing me onto my back and tickling me.
"Ok ok! I know what you mean," I screamed. "Now stop!".
Frank stopped tickling me and we went back to lying towards each other.
"So have you?" he asked.
"No," I replied blushing myself.
He nodded his head and bit his his lip before brushing my hair away from my face.
"Me neither." He said looking right into my eyes.
"What. are you serious?" I asked suprised.
"Yeah," he replied quietly.
"But what about Crystal, I thought you and her had." I said.
"We were going to, but then she cheated on me and I realised that it was probably a good thing she had. I mean if I'd gone through it I might have caught some terrible disease," he said laughing. "Anyways, I'd rather my first time be with someone that I love," He continued to say.
"Someone like me?" I asked smiling.
"Mmmmaybe," He said blushing again.
"Hmm well mmmmaybe I'd like that too," I said taking my turn to blush.
"Well I can wait, you know if you want to. I've gone 17 years without having sex I think I can last a little longer." He said with a grin.
Oh my gosh! how did he get so cute?