First Love

chapter 2

Frank's pov
I watched as Annie made her as to the seat next to mine, she looked pretty good in her uniform and I couldn't help but stare as her skirt rode up her legs as she sat down.
After about a minute I looked up and realised that she was looking over at me, realising that she must have noticed me staring I began to blush. She just smiled at me and mouthed 'hi', I smiled and did the same in return.
Throughout the lesson I kept looking over at Annie, I noticed that she sucked her thumb, 'I wonder if she likes to suck anything else' I thought.
"Ahh what is wrong with me," I said before realising that thought had come out loud.
"what was that mr. Iero?" asked the teacher looking over at me.
"oh um nothing, it was nothing," I replied despising the attention that this had attracted.
"Are you sure? If you have something to say feel free to share it with the rest of the class," she continued. Before I could say any more the bell rang, gathering up my things I made a quick exit from the room.
Annie's pov
I watched as Frank left, I hoped I'd see him outside in the hallway but by the time I got out there he was already out of sight.
Turning around I came face to face with a girl who'd been sitting in front of me in the class.
"Hey," said the girl moving her arm in a slight wave. She was about the same height as me with shoulder length dark hair, her bluish-green eyes were lined black which exaggerated her pale skin. "I'm Hannah," she said holding out her hand.
Taking hold of her hand I replied "I'm Annie."
"yeah I know," she said tucking some of her hair behind her right ear. "what's your next lesson?"
I pulled the schedule out from my bag, "math" I said with a sigh.
"me too," said Hannah looking at my schedule. "in fact our schedules are almost the same," she said showing me hers, "I could show you around if you like."
"oh that would be great," I replied following her down the hall.

Frank's pov
I didn't see her for the rest of the day, but that didn't mean I hadn't thought of her.
"Earth to Frankie," said my friend Mikey waving his hand in front of my face.
"oh uh sorry man I was just thinking," I said running a hand through my hair.
"What about?" asked Mikey, one thing that sometimes bothered me about my friend was that he liked to know everything that was going on.
"Remember the girl from the clothes store we went to on Saturday? she started at our school today."
Noticing the smile that had crept it's way across my face Mikey nudged me.
"someone's got a crush," he sanf before laughing as I began to blush again.
"kiss my ass Mikey," I said hitting his arm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annie's pov
The week seemed to go by so slowly but finally Friday came, I arrived home after school to find my aunt doing yoga in the living room. The sight of her trying to move her body in a bunch of unnatural positions made me laugh out loud.
"laugh all you like, but that body of yours wont last forever," she said straightening up.
"Aunt Alyssa you're twenty-seven years old, quit talking like an old lady." I said as I put my bag down by the stairs.
"you're right, I should act more my age," she said walking towards me. "in-fact I might go see a band play tonight, drink a few beers maybe meet a guy." she said winking.
"ahh ok firstly ewwwww, and secondly what band?" I asked. My aunt walked away and returned with a flyer, looking at it I smiled, it was one of the flyers that Frank had been handing out.
I'd seen him a few times during the week, we were in art class together as well as english, we'd exchanged a few words and plenty of smiles but so far that was all.
"Can I come?" I asked, realising that this could be my chance to talk to him some more, or at least check him out while he played.

Frank's pov
I walked off stage after what I thought was one of my band's best shows so far. Suddenly I felt a hand on my arm, turning around I saw the girl that I'd spent most of the past week trying to catch a glimpse of at school.
"Hey," she said looking right into my eyes.
"Hey," I replied breaking the eye contact and looking her over, she wore her hair up for the first time and had on jeans and a black Ramones t-shirt,. I hoped that she actually listened to them and wasn't just trying to look cool.
"You guys were awesome," se said looking over at the rest of the band.
"Thankyou, it's nice to heat something other than 'Frank will you please turn that down!', " saying this made her laugh.
"Your mum?" she asked.
"Yeah, she let's us rehearse in our basement but I guess we take advantage of that a little," I replied smiling.
"Me and my dad used to play together, it drove my mum crazy," she said looking down.
We stood facing each other in silence for a moment before I cleared my throat.
"Usually we go get a burger or something after we play, do you wanna come?" I asked her.
"Um, I'd really like to but I'm here with my aunt so I don't think I can," she said sadly.
"Oh, ok," I said quietly, "hold up, did you say you're here with you aunt?" I asked with a puzzled expression.
She just smiled, "I guess I'll see you at school then." she said before walking away.