First Love

chapter 25

Frank's pov
A few days laterI was on my way to meet Gerard for coffee, it was a beautiful day, warm and sunny and all the girls where wearing cute little dresses.
As I was checking them out like the typical man I am, I failed to see the girl walking towards me. She obviously hadn't noticed me either because before I knew it I'd walked straight into her, causing her to drop everything that she was carrying.
I bent down to help her pick everything up, as I did our hands brushed together as we both readched for the same thing. Looking up my eyes met hers and I froze, she was beautiful with bright green eyes, chin length dark hair and a smile that made my heart stop.

Annie's pov
I looked up at the guy crouching before me, his beautiful hazel eyes looked deep into mine.
"Frank!" I gasped.
"Annie!" he said standing up.
"Um, hi," I said brushing myself down.
"Hey," he replied smiling.
I found myself tongue-tied, there was so much that I wanted to say but I just couldn't get the words out of my mouth. It seemed as if he couldn't either as we both just stood there looking at each other.
"You look so different," he said slowly.
"Yeah, so do you." I said in reply.
We continued staring at each other in silence before I found myself blurting out what I'd wanted to say for all the time that we'd been apart.
"Frank, I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you but because I'm so damn stupid and can't face saying goodbye to people I did. I know that it was selfish of me and you probably hate me now but..." he placed a finger on my lips causing me to trail off.
"You don't need to apologise, honestl it's ok. I understand and I don't hate you, I could never hate you," he said blushing slightly as he moved my hair away from my face.
"Really," I asked.
"Yes," he replied smiling.
Oh my god! if anything is going to kill me it'll be that smile of his.
"I, I um have to take something in to my tutor," I said suddenly remembering where I'd been going.
"Oh, right." he said, I thought I heard a shred of dissapointment in his voice but couldn't be sure.
"I wish I could stay," I said biting my lip.
"Yeah, I wish so too," he smiled.

Frank's pov
"Maybe we can meet up sometime, catch up you know," I said.
"Yeah, I'd like that," she said playing with her hair, damn she looked cute.
"Ok, so can I get your number? Gerard gave it to me but it kinda got destroyed," I asked laughing slightly.
"Yes," she said taking her phone out from her bag.
This time the number went straight into my phone, there was no way I was going to risk having it destroyed again.
"So, I guess I'll call you," I said gesturing to my phone.
"I guess so," she said smiling. "It was great to see you again Frank," she said moving away slightly.
"It was great to see you too," I replied before we both went out seperate ways.