First Love

chapter 33

Frank's pov
The next morning Mikey came into my room and woke me up telling me that the car to take us to the airport would be here in an hour, I got up and went into the bathroom, turning on the shower I stood for a moment waiting for it to warm up all the time thinking about the night before.
"I should've kissed her on the lips," I said to my reflection in the mirror.
"I should've told her how I feel," I said stepping into the shower.
The warm water hitting my body began to relax me, so much that I started to fantasise that she was here, as I moved my hands across my body I imagined that they were her. The thought excited me, I moved my hands down my stomach slowly before grabbing hold of my throbbing erection, I bit my lip as I slowly began to pleasure myself feeling both relieved and guilty.
The stroke of my hand became harder, faster until I finally came, biting down on my lip in extasy I caused myself to bleed but it was worth it.
Turning off the shower I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my naked body, looking at myself in the mirror I licked the blood from my lip it's metallic tang surrounding my tastebuds.
I dried myself off and dressed before making sure that I'd remembered to pack everything that I needed to take home with me, picking up my bags I walked through to the livin room and placed them near the door. Mikey was sat on the couch eating toast and watching some talk show where a girl was telling her mum to stop dressing like a hooker or somehtin ridiculous like that. I sat down next to him and stole a piece of his toast, grinning as he watched me do so.
"So how did it go last night?" I asked glad that the apartment was still in one piece.
"Shouldn't I be asking you the same thing?" he asked raising an eyebrow.
"We just went to see a movie, got thrown out, played arcade games, got some food you know the usual." I said before biting into the toast in my hand.
"Oh I see," he said eyeing me suspiciously. "Chickened out of saying anything then," he said shaking his head.
"Shut up and tell me about your evening?" I said giving him my don't mess with me face, which wasn't very different to my usual face but he got the point.
"Fine, she came over we ate, talked and so on," he said smiling.
Before I could say anything else the doorbell rang, I got up off of the couch and walked over to the door opening it to see Gerard.
"You guys ready to go?" He asked.
"Yeah," I replied putting on my coat, picking up the bags and walking out.
"Wait for me," shouted Mikey running after us.

After we went through the usual boringness of checking in our bags, going through security and then waiting for our plane we finally got to get on it and take our seats.
Once the plane was in the air I decided to try and get some more sleep, turning my body into a comfortable position where my head was facing the window and my ass was facing Gerard which he wasn't too happy about I placed my hands in my pockets. As I did so I felt something folded up in my pocket, pulling it out I looked at it puzzled as to where it came from, I was about to put it back into my pocket when I faintly saw something written on it.
I unfolded it and was suprised by what I read.

I love you

I smiled at the sight of those three words. She loves me, I thought as I folded it back up and placed it in the pocket. Annie loves me!