First Love

chapter 37

Annie's pov
A month later I stood in my living room surveying my work, it was valentines day and Frank would be coming over so I wanted the night to be special.
I'd cooked us a meal, scattered roses around the room like in the movies and positioned a bunch of candles on the coffee table in the shape of a heart.
Pleased with how everything looked I went to my bedroom to make sure I looked equally as good, tonight I had on my finest pair of black lacy undies, not that I expected to be showing them but just in case anything were to happen. On top of them I had on a lilac slip dress, black tights and boots.
I looked briefly in the mirror before going to the kitchen and making sure the food was still ok.
At around half past seven the doorbell rang, I opened it to see Frank looking gorgeous holding a bunch of roses in his left hand and an envelope in the other, we'd decided not to give each other presents as we should be focusing on each other not stupid gifts.
We sat down next to each other on the living room couch and ate in the candlelight, after we finished I took the dishes into the kitchen and began to run the water in the sink to wash them.
"How about we leave them until later," said Frank coming up behind me.
"Mmm ok," I replied as he began to kiss my neck.
After a minute I turned around to face him, he continued to kiss my neck before slowly moving down my chest.
"Hey!" I said causing him to look up at me.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"My lips are jealous," I replied a smile creeping across my face.
He began to smile too before kissing me hard, hands creeping up my thighs with his crotch pressing roughly against mine. After a minute or two Frank gripped hold of the waistband of my tights with his forfingers and thumbs and slowly pulled them down, causing us both to laugh when he realised it probably would've been a good idea to take my boots off first.
After both my boots and Franks shoes had been removed we continued making out, his hands roaming my now naked thighs, slowly I slipped my hands underneath his shirt and breaking from our kiss pulled it off over his head, my hands traced over his tattoos before settling on his belt.
I slowly undid the buckle as Frank gently kissed and nibbled at my neck, eventually I got it undone and pulled it off of his jeans before moving on to his flies. As I began to unzip them Frank pulled away, grinning as he watched me do so.
"What?" I asked shyly.
"Nothing," he replied licking his lips.
"Oh really?" I said slipping my hand inside his pants.

Later on I lay curled up next to Frank in bed, our naked bodies warming each other.
"Annie," he said quietly as he stroked my back.
"Yes?" I asked turning to look at him.
"I love you," He said smiling.
"I love you too," I replied kissing his neck.
We lay there for ages before falling asleep, kissing, stroking and talking about random things.
This night had been so perfect, I wished that we could just stay like this forever but I knew that that would never happen. The next week they'd be leaving to tour and I'd have to settle with late night phone calls and a cold and lonely bed.