First Love

chapter 38

Frank's pov
I stood in the middle of my bedroom thinking over what I needed to pack, we were going back on tour tomorrow and I as usual had left things until the last minute.
Annie sat on the bed loooking beautiful, she'd recently changed her hair back to it's natural red, every time I looked at her I remembered the first time I ever saw her in her aunts store. It felt so long ago, and yet I could remember it as clearly as yesterday.
"I wish you could come with me," I said placing a couple of pairs of pants in my suitcase.
"So do I," she said with a sad smile.
"Well at least it's not too bad, I mean you're coming out to visit and all. It's not like we'll be completely apart all this time," I said trying to light the mood.
"That's true," she replied as she stood up off the bed, walking over to the chair in the corner of my room she picked up a pile of folded shirts and handed them to me.
"Thankyou," I said kissing her before placing them in with the pants.
"I know a way that you can show me how thankful you are," she said licking her lips and grabbing hold of my hand.
Just as we collapsed on the bed Mikey walked into the room, forgetting to knock as usual. It's like he has a sex radar or something, everytime we're doing it or about to he appears. Thank god Annie has her own apartment or we'd never get any.
"Hey uh Gerard just called to see if we wanted to go over to his and Rays once we're done packing," he said smiling at the sight of us on the bed.
"Oh uh, do you want to?" I asked Annie as I stood up.
"Sure, it'll be nice to see you all before you go."
"Ok, I guess I should hurry up with this then." I replied walking towards my wardrobe.
After Mikey and I finished packing we headed off over to Gerard and Ray's apartment, we stayed for a few hours watching a movie, eating pizza and drinking beers.
At around twelve Annie and I left for some time together, after making love we lay in each others arms talking.
"I'm going to miss you so much," said Annie stroking my face.
"What are you going to miss most?" I asked.
"Everything," she said smiling.
"Like what?" I asked moving my hand down her back.
"Doing this, just laying together and talking. And your pretty eyes, and lips, and arms, and your girly giggle, and and just everything ok!" She said giggling.
"What about my sexy love god body?"
"Oh well of course I'll miss that the most," she replied rather unconvincingly.
"Liar!" I shouted before launching a tickle attack on her.

Waking up the next morning I felt both excited about the tour and sad because I was leaving Annie behind, I turned over to face her but she'd gone.
I sat up in the bed and rubbed my eyes, her stuff was still here so I got out of bed pulled on a pair of boxers and walked out into the living room.
Hearing a sound in the kitchen I walked in to see Annie wearing one of my shirts.
"I thought you'd left me," I said puting.
"Would I do a thing like that?" She asked kissing me.
"Um well yeah," I said smiling.
"Oi cheeky! I just thought I'd make you boys breakfast," she said gesturing toward the stove where she was cooking pancakes.
"Do you know how much I love you?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist.
"Hmm I think I might," she said smiling.
After we ate and got dressed before Brian came to pick us up.
Annie wasn't able to come to the airport with it so while Brian and Mikey waited in the car we said our goodbyes.
"So I'll uh see you later," I said kissing her neck.
"Yeah," she smiled although I noticed tears forming in her eyes. "You better call me," she said before hugging me.
"Of course," I said holding her tight.
Letting go was one of the hardest things I'd ever had to do, she walked with me to the car and waved as we pulled away, I waved back feeling tears form in my eyes too.