First Love

chapter 39

Annie's pov
Six weeks later I stood in the airport waiting to board my plane, the boys were about to have a few days break so I was going to see them play and then spend some time with my baby.
I was so excited to see Frank, we'd talked every single day on the phone but it wasn't the same as actually seeing each other. I was nervous too though because I was going to be staying with Frank at his mum's house and even though I'd met her before and I think she liked me it was a few years ago, but things can change right? maybe she'd prefer it if Frank was still with Kelly, and what about his friends, what if they didn't like me?
Before I could drive myself crazy going over what ifs in my head they announced that my flight was about to board.

After my plane landed I went through the usual airporty stuff, got my luggage and walked out into the waiting area, I'd hoped that Frank would pick me up but because they have a show tonight he told me that he'd find someone else to collect me. I stood for a moment looking around before I spotted a tall girl with long dark hair holding up a sign with my name on it, awkwardly I walked towards her hoping that I was the Annie that she was looking.
"Hi," I said as I approached her.
"hey are you Frankie's Annie?" She asked.
"Yeah," I replied.
"Great, I'm Lily," she said holding out her hand.
"Oh right, his cousin's girlfriend. Right?" I said shaking her hand.
"That's me, ned any help?" She asked gesturing at my bags.
"Oh no, I'll be fine thanks." I replied as we began to walk.
During the drive to Frank's mum's house Lily asked me about a million questions, it was nice that she seemed interested in me instead of just sitting in silence.
"So you and Frank, is this for good?" She asked a few minutes before we arrived at our destination.
"I hope so," I blushed.

"Annie!" Called Linda as we arrived at the house.
"Hey," I said as she pulled me into a hug.
"How are you sweetheart?" She asked as she stood back and studied me.
"'m really good thankyou," I replied.
"Are you sure? You look a little skinny," she said with a concerned look on her face.
"Oh I'm fine really, how about you?" I asked.
"I'm wonderful, I have my boy back home even if it is only for a few days, and he has this beautiful girlfriend that makes him happy," she said smiling.
"Well I'm glad," I replied.
"Come on let's get you inside, it's not long until the show starts and you'll need to change and eat something," she said taking hold of one of my bags as Lily held the other.

After changing and eating Lily drove us all to the venue where the boys would be playing, as we were 'with the band' we got to go into a balcony area seperate from all the fans. Inside there were various member's of the boy's families and friends, both Linda and Lily introduced me to different people and I felt as if my head would explode from all the new names and faces I was learning.
After a while the lights went out and the support act started to play, I wasn't aware of who they were as they were a local band but they were pretty good although it was pretty evident that all of us in the balcony and those in the crowd wanted them to finish so that the stars of the show could come on stage.
Eventually though they did and the atmosphere was amazing, the boys had so much energy and it was the best show that I'd ever seen of theirs. I presumed that it was because they were back home where they belonged, I kept going over that thought in my head, they belong here not in LA.
Once the boys came of stage and met us all back in the balcony area I shook the thought right out of my head and concentrated on being with my Frankie.
"Hey beautiful," he said before kissing me and pulling me into a tight hug.
"Hey stinky," I replied putting my arms around him.
"Stinky!" He pulled away with a look of shock on his face.
"Well duh! look at all the sweat I mean your shirt is. like. see-through." I said looking down at his chest.
"And?" He asked.
"And, I actually kinda like it," I replied winking.
"You big perve," he laughed before taking my hand and introcucing me to his family, some of whom I'd already met through Linda earlier on.

Frank's pov
After a while we all headed out to get something to eat before going home, holding her hand I guided Annie up to my room and locked the door.
Wrapping my arms around her waist I kissed her gently, savouring the taste of her lips, she gradually deepened the kiss moaning slightly as my tongue explored her mouth.
"What about your mum?" She asked pulling away.
"We'll just have to be quiet," I winked before kissing her again, slowly moving away from her lips along her jawline and down her neck.
"Frankie," she said softly.
"Yes?" I said into her neck.
"I've missed you," she said before moaning slighty.
"I've missed you too," I replied pulling her over to the bed.
Just as I began to take off her clothes my mum knocked on the door.
"Yes," I shouted frustratingly.
"I just wondered if there's anything you kids need," she replied through the door.
"A good fuck," I muttered under my breath causing Annie to punch me playfully on the arm. "No thankyou mum, we're fine," I replied.
"Ok then, goodnight," she said.
"Goodnight," replied Annie and I at the same time.
"Maybe we should just cuddle, you know until we're alone." I said laying down next to Annie.
"I think that's a very good idea," she replied smiling before undressing both me and herself and snuggling up to my now naked body under the covers.
"I love you," I said as I stroked her hair.
"I love you too," she replied kissing my chest.

The next morning I woke up before Annie and just lay there watching her as she slept, she looked so beautiful, I don't know how long I did that for but after wht seemed like a blissful few hours her eyes opened and she smiled at the sight of me watching her.
"Good morning beautiful," I said kissing her on the forehead.
"Morning," she replied sleepily. "How long have you been awake?" She asked taking my hand.
"I actually have no idea," I replied giggling.
After a few minutes I got up and looked around for my boxers so that I could go to the bathroom without risking the chance of my naked ass being seen by anyone but myself and Annie.
"Where are you going?" She asked sitting up.
"To pee, and then shower because apparently I stink." I replied.
"I wanna come," she said getting out of bed.
"Too pee with me?" I asked smiling.
"Eww no, just the shower part." She replied as she put on one of my shirts.
I opened the door and walked out towards the bathroom.
"Ok then, you wait here and I'll let you in when I'm done," I laughed.
"Ok," she replied.
I did my business before opening the door, taking her hand and leading her over to the shower.
As expected the steam that filled the room wasn't just from the shower, we did more making out than washing, after a while little Frankie came out to play only to be met by freezing cold water.
"Oh argh! what the fuck," I shouted almost jumping out of my skin.
"I thought you were in need of a cold shower," said Annie laughing.
"Oh you little!"
As I turned to turn the shower off Annie got out of the shower grabbed a towel and ran out of the room, I quickly got out wrapped a towel around my waist and went in search of her.
I caught up with Annie on the landing and pulled her into my room.
"Now miss Valentine that wasn't very nice of you," I said throwing her down on the bed and climbing on top of her.
"Ooh are you going to punish me?" She asked winking.
"Hmm, I think you'd like that so what would it achieve?" I asked playfully before bending down and kissing her. Slowly I moved my hands down and removed the towel from around her as she did the same with mine, running my hands up her thighs I began to kiss her neck.
"Mmm Frank," she moaned, running her hands down my back and through my hair.
Just as I was about to move inside her my cell phone started ringing.
"Aren't you going to answer it?" She asked as I ignored it.
"Let me see answer it or carry on with this, hardly a tough decision." I replied continuing with what I was doing.
"What if it's an emergency?" She asked.
"I somehow doubt it," I replied.
"Well answer it anywayys, it's distracting me," she said pouting.
"Yes my love," I replied before grabbing it and answering.
After a moment I hung up and sighed as I placed it back down.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"I'm meant to be meeting the guys," I said.
"Oh," she replied frowning.
"I'm so sorry, I completely forgot. I'm sure you can come," I said standing up.
"I think I'll just stay here," she replied sadly.
"Baby don't be sad," I said bendning down and kissing her.
"It's ok, I'm ok. Actually it gives me the chance to spend some time with my aunt right?" She said smiling.
"Yeah," I replied as I began to get dressed. Once I finished and gathered up my phone and keys I walked over to the bed and kissed her goodbye.
"I'll see you later," I said pulling away.
"I can't wait," she replied.