Telling You What You Want To Hear

Chapter Thirteen

Jakel’s POV

I was so happy to be going to this party with Sinclair. He asked me to go, and I said yes. Kota was going with a boy named Sage who fell under the category of slut or whore. Take your pick. Kris, meanwhile was going with Ben, and both of them looked completely miserable. Every day when Kota came home from school, he would go into his room. I had to take him meals and everything. When I saw Kris at school, he looked fine, but I could easily see through that fake smile, and the pain in his eyes was indescribable.

While they both have been miserable though, Sin and I have been wonderful. He’s been coming over almost every day and spending time with me.

Today, though, was the day of the party, and I was sliding on my skinny jeans, having already done my makeup and gotten dressed, then decided that I wanted my other jeans. I was just buttoning them when I heard the door ring. I ran downstairs, thinking that it was Sin, but of course, it wasn’t.

I opened the door with a big smile on my face, and was instead met with Sage’s face. “Oh, you can just go upstairs. You know where Kota’s room is.” I told him, and he nodded, walking inside.

I went into the kitchen to grab something to eat, when the doorbell rang again. I rolled my eyes but couldn’t help myself from smiling. This time it had to be Sin.

I opened the door once more, and sure enough there was Sinclair, standing there smiling. It was dark outside, storm clouds hanging there, yet not doing anything. “Come on in!” I said cheerily and he did.

He walked in, and kissed my cheek. “How are you today love?” He asked and I smiled.

“I’m fine,” I said, “Are you hungry, I was just going to make a sandwich.” I looked back at him.

“Nah, I just ate before I got here.” He said, and I nodded, going to get the ingredients to make myself a ham and cheese sandwich with mayonnaise. Yep, I had to have my mayonnaise.

“Ok.” I said, and got to work. When I looked around, wondering why Sin was being so quiet, I saw that he was just staring at me. “What?” I asked.

“You’re gonna be the perfect house wife.” He said, and I blushed, throwing a piece of ham at him.

He just laughed, picking up the ham and eating it. “Delish, darling.” He said, and I glared at him while he laughed. “You know I’m just messing with you.” He said and I turned my glare up a notch.

“Yeah, sure.” I said, going back to making myself a sandwich.

“Really, I’m just kidding. I think you’ll make a horrible housewife. That meat tasted like butt.” He said, and I kept the frown on my face.

“Keep insulting my cooking skills, and I will never cook for you ever again.” I growled, and he stopped.

“Aw, but you love cooking for me, right?” He asked, and I rolled my eyes.

“I don’t think anyone honestly enjoys cooking. It’s just a way to get food.” I said, growling.

“Then why do people do it for a living?” He asks, and I turned to him, the mayonnaise knife still in my hand.

“Are you trying to piss me off?” I ask him, and he chuckles.

“Now why would I ever do that, Jakey?” He asked, and I frowned at him.

“Stop lying to me.” I said, not turning around.

“Ok, fine, you found me out, I think you look undeniably hot when you’re mad, so I was trying to make you mad.” He said, and I raised my eye brow at him.

“Undeniably hot?” I questioned, “really, that’s the best you came up with?”

He shrugged, “You didn’t give me much time to think anything up.”

I rolled my eyes, “You’re hopeless.” I said, and finished making my sandwich, sitting down beside him.

“I like you much better right here” he whispered into my ear, pulling me onto his lap.

“Whatever pleases you.” I said, smirking.

“Doll, you know what would please me.” He said huskily in my ear, and I ignored him, continuing eating my sandwich.

“Too bad that’s not going to happen.” I mutter, and he gasps.

“You wouldn’t do such a thing to me!” He said, mock appalled.

“Shut up and let me eat.” I told him, but kissed his cheek as a sort of apology.

“Eww,” He complained, “You got mayonnaise on my cheek.”

I laughed, and finished my sandwich.

~

I was already to go and Sin and I were waiting by Kota’s car, which we said we would take. Both Kota and Sage had sex hair and I glared at Sage. The whore.

I ignored him as we got in the car, and sat in the back seat with Sin as the two of them were sitting in the front.

Sin was making smooch faces at them, and I couldn’t help but laugh at his actions.

“Are we there yet?” I complained after about five minutes.

“Yes actually, we are.” Kota says, pulling into the parking lot. “Get ready for some fun kiddies,” he says, smirking and climbing out of the car, looking at the already trashed place, “because this is going to be a night of fun.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I’m so sorry, but the updates for this are not going to be as long as they normally are as I am working on my other story I Can’t Help Who I Am for SnowxBree’s contest and it’s due by January 1st, so sorry, these updates will be shorter but they will be around the same amount of postings, about 1,000 words two or three times a week… :D

That’s all I got to say for now:D, so…Comments&Subscribe