Telling You What You Want To Hear

Chapter Fourteen

Ben's P.O.V.

I pulled Kris into the house. "Let's get some drinks!" I shouted over the music, and his eyes widened, but nevertheless, he followed me.

I couldn't believe I was going to lay Kris the boy who'd only been laid before by Dakotaor so the rumors say. Kris was the one boy everyone wanted but no one had. Lets be honest, if your best friend was Dakota, then people would be wary of you too.

We finally arrived in the kitchen, and he sat down in a chair as I looked through the fridge, looking for the strongest stuff there was so I could get little Kris drunk as quick as possible.

I found some kind of vodka, and pulled it out, holding it high and smiling at Kris. "You likey?" I asked.

The boy smiled slightly. "I don't drink much." He said, and I smirked.Tonight you will... "Just have a little." I murmured, and poured him a shot.

I was surprised as I watched him throw it back like an expert, not wincing at all at the bitter taste.

I threw mine back, and went to fill up another one, when I saw someone walk in. I looked up and saw Dakota and Sage. Sage's arm was comfortably around Dakota's waist and they both had that we-just-had-sex aura coming off of them, and when I looked back to Kris, it seemed he noticed and a frown was on his face.

"Was that a glare I saw?" I asked Dakota, noticing the look he gave Kris. "I think this calls for a DRINK OFF!!!" I screamed, and a chant started.

"Drink off, drink off!" I heard, and smirked at Kris.

"You can't pass that up baby." I told him. This would be the perfect way to get him drunk and make it look like i didn't do anything.

"Fine." He grumbled, and gestured to the seat in front of him, "Well, Kota, looks like we're gonna have a drink off." He said, and everyone cheered, gathering around.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, so that was pitifully short....butmy fingers hurt and it's late...onto other stuff,

i'm so so so sorry about the last update, and especially to you Danny Worsnop. because you were all like Kris and Kota fucked? and i was all like YEAH becuase i accidentally mentally switched kris and sage's names and yeah.....i's sorry:(

i had half this written, and stupid me did someting to the computer and it disappeared. ugh!!! but anyway, here it is

and check out my new stories:

When I Close My Eyes
and
Want a Taste?

i'd love you forever!

anyway, leave some love