Telling You What You Want To Hear

Chapter Eighteen

Jakel's P.O.V.

After I took the bottle away from the two boys, and everyone wandered off, Sin dragged me to another room, where he could holler at me in peace.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked him, and tried to pull my arm free.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked me. I was appalled, but before I could take out my wrath on him, he spoke again, "I'm just trying to see that they work things out." He said, "Because when you're friends aren't happy, you aren't happy until they are, and I want to make you happy." He pressed, and I almost caved at the softness of his eyes, the gentle way he was holding both my shoulders so I looked at him.

"No." I hissed, "I'm happier when my brother and his best friend aren't drinking themselves to death." I glared at him, "And you say you want to make me happy Sinclair? Because everything you're doing seems to only make things worse." I yelled, my voice rising with each and every word.

"I don't want to fight." He breathed out in a whisper.

"And neither do I, but you're making that pretty fucking impossible." I growled, then frowned and leaned my forehead on his shoulder. "Why are you so impossible to deal with?" I asked him. "Why do you not get common sense? If they drink themselves into oblivion, then Kris would have slept with Ben, and Kota would have slept with his whore Sage, and nothing would turn out for the better." I said, and when he remained silent, I looked up at him. "Well?" I asked.

"I didn't really think of it that way." He said, and I nodded, "I didn't think so." I told him, and kissed his cheek, both of us now clam. "I don't want to holler at you."

He nodded, "And I don't want to you to holler at me either," He whispered, making me smile a little big.

I leaned up and kissed his lips gently this time. "Let's just head home with Kota and Kris. You can drive because neither of them are in any shape to."

He nodded, and pulled my hand back into the room where they were, and grabbed Kota off the floor, letting the boy lean on him as he got the keys from his pocket.

I helped Kris stand up, and we both helpeddragged the drunk boys to Kota's car. Once there, we dropped them in the back, and Sin climbed in the front, me riding shotgun.

"Take us to my house, we can all spend the night." I said quietly, not wanting to wake the drunks who were a bitch to buckle in their body-is-nothing-but-a-bag-of-bones state.

Sin nodded, and pulled out into the street, taking us all home.
♠ ♠ ♠
likey?

Stuffusses to read:
Don't Touch Me co-write with Abby - asexual
My Brothers And Me another co-write with abby - incest slash
Be Free With Me - neko/demon slash