Telling You What You Want To Hear

Chapter Three

Jakel's POV

"Please God, tell me that you are lying." He said, glaring at me, and instinctively I took a step back...what did I do to make him so mad?

"Uh...no, we really have all the same classes." I said, clueless.

He growled, "No shit, really? It was a rhetorical question dumb ass." He spit at me, and I leaned away from him.

"You know what? I was going to be nice to you, but if you're going to be mean and shit, I don't think so." I growled, and backed away from him.

"Thank fucking god!" The boy said, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Ah!" I said, and on pure impulse, and listening to my teenage boy side and my annoying side, I stepped into his personal space, put my hands in his hair and kissed him full on the mouth, leaning up and pushing his face towards mine.

Our teeth clashed, but I refused to let go, instead, pressing myself directly up against him and licking his lips begging for entrance. He didn't let me in.

In a second, gasps were being heard, "aww, I'm soo happy you asked me out Clair baby!" I gushed loudly so everyone could hear and see when once more, I leaned up to press a small kiss to his lips.

"I fucking hate you." Sin growled, and I smirked.

"You won't be saying that after long," leaning into his ear, I murmured, "honey." before pecking his cheek and walked to class, swaying my hips, knowing that EVERYONE was watching.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, can i have a comment for the next chapter?